NVIDIA GeForce 531.41 WHQL driver Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by valorex, Mar 23, 2023.

1. SmokingPistol

SmokingPistol Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    *sighs*

Clearly, you do not know how this works.

Anyway, discovered by the seas and passed alone to Druckmann/IG (the so-called quick AMD alleged "optimized" drivers/hotfix update)

oo2core_9_win64.dll

The Last of Us Part 1 PC Memory Leaking Fix

https://www.gosunoob.com/guides/the-last-of-us-part-1-pc-memory-leaking-fix/

2. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Xtreme512 and XantaX like this.
  3. SmokingPistol

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Yup. Even 7900xtx owners are still having major issues and still CTD galore... but hey, let them keep pushing the goal post, right, rather than them looking at full the culprit at this diaster... SONY/Druckmann/IG!

4. fatezeroart

fatezeroart Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Lol, this fix nothing, ManuelG has confirmed on the Nvidia forum that the fix for this game crash will be in next driver update.

5. SmokingPistol

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    For some, it made it playable for longer sessions, but obviously, no TRUE fix, and the rep did not CONFIRM no such thing but only CONFIRMED that there are aware of some complaints and NVIDIA will look into it.

I guess NVIDIA will look into its competitors cards too while they are it because these HUGE issues are still effecting its rivals cards too. /s

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
  6. fatezeroart

fatezeroart Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    屏幕截图 2023-03-31 133934.jpg

Xtreme512, caleb59 and OnnA like this.
  7. SmokingPistol

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    And where does this say that NVIDIA fixed it or did IG/Druckmann (seas) worked on a fix that will be induced via driver update?

8. fatezeroart

fatezeroart Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    "The Last of Us Random crash on 3000 series",will be "fixed in our next driver", I don't know how you can't understand this simply...

9. SmokingPistol

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    I guarantee you this "fix" is not by NVIDIA. This alleged "fix" (that will leave huge more bugs unanswered) is just a band-aid submitted by Druckmann and minions to NVIDIA to append to its driver stack.

10. fatezeroart

fatezeroart Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    Lol, that's what ManuelG said on the official Nvidia forums "will be fixed in our next driver", not "other" random people.

11. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    Also on 4070 TI after playing stuttering for a few minutes, PS to PC conversion don't work well this time.

12. SmokingPistol

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Wow!

There it is.

I'm done here. Good luck! (You clueless folks will definitely need it).

13. SmokingPistol

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Some of my colleagues reported on Discord (I rejected that spot a while ago, so, I can't confirm) that their 7900XTXs are still having massive issues after the so-called AMD's "specific optimized drivers", but going off of Reddit, Steam, etc. reports, many relic AMD cards (RDNA, etc.) are also experiencing unpleasant behaviors.

14. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    Wait, the fact the problem has been acknowledged does not mean automatically it's up to nvidia to fix it. Latest example are the crashes with frame generation that occurred on TW3 next gen. CDP fixed it in the end with no additional driver release.

15. fatezeroart

fatezeroart Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    So clever as you don't need this driver update, since you don't need to play this game on pc at all, as expected.

16. fatezeroart

fatezeroart Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    This is specific to 3000 series issue which has been confirmed by Nvidia that it will be fixed in the next driver update, for other bugs need game patches to fix it.

17. XantaX

XantaX Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 TI 12G
    Yeah your the arrogant boss, dont speak nonsense LMAO.

18. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    Oh ok I missed that bit, my bad.

19. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    anyone noticed any improvements over 526.86? which is the original driver for warzone 2, thanks

tone321 likes this.
  20. BenchAndGames

BenchAndGames Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4070 Ti
    No its not the game issue, its a driver issue, that I personally reported few months ago, and it is a big shame that only now after so many months aparentlly they introduced this into open issues, its crashing alot of games, totally random and YES exactly the error you posted with the screenshoot /device /video3 GPUID: 100. Bunch of games reporting this error, not only on RTX 3000, I personally tested myself few different RTX 3000 and RTX 4000, all of them with this issue, ofc because its not a hardware related it is a driver related and shame that took so long time to open the eyes. I hope at least now they try to fix it, or wi will have to leave with it like with the issue about Forza Horizon 4 that its crashing like half a year and not fixed yet....

chispy likes this.