Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. DuzY

DuzY Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon 6900XT
    Hi, i have problem with this drivers on my 6900XT. When i use default adrealine drivers everything is ok.
    When i install Amermine i don't have option to switch to ycbcr. 120Hz refresh rate is missing and i can use only 8bit panel

2. Syfryd

Syfryd Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX6900XT
    Very strange. I'm also on 6900xt but don't have such problems. Did u try DDU?

3. DuzY

DuzY Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon 6900XT
    Yes but with no luck. The problem is only by HDMI connection. DP is fine.

4. FcB-ZaRe

FcB-ZaRe Member

GPU:
    RX 570 8gb
    Hi, im using nimez 23.1.2 with DXGMX kernel on my RX 570 for the last days and so far so good.

Yesterday i dared to mess a bit on the tweaks menu and tweaked some things and well i can say now that games that were a stutterfest for me (mainly unreal engine 4 ones with dx12) ,probably because shader compiling, are now incredibly smooth and not because i had the shaders cached previously because i deleted the shaders cache folders for testing it. Im going to share my tweaks for if somebody want to test them on his rig.

Oh and i uninstalled msi afterburner and rivatuner completely and turned off game mode and game bar. Now i do fps cap with radeon chill and overclock my gpu with wattman.

Games tested: psychonauts 2 (forced dx12), kena bridge of spirits (dx12), one piece odyssey (forced dx12) and the quarry (forced dx12)

I prefer dx12 because my cpu (i5 750 oced to 4gh) is very old and dx11 overloads my cores and i get worst performance.

Attached Files:

SpeRator likes this.

5. XeroZensei

XeroZensei Member

GPU:
    Amd Vega 64
    Hi, I recently upgraded my gpu from a Vega 64 to 6800xt and i would like to know the best tweaks for the 6800xt. Also for some reason even after using ddu to remove the previous amernimeZ drivers and install the new drivers for the 6800xt the previous tweaks remain as it is. I would like to reset all the tweaks to default in one go instead of doing it at a time. Hope you can help me out here.

6. Musashi

Musashi Member

GPU:
    360wReference6900xt

Hey Xero, seems to be the registry file that the drivers change that's staying, which I guess ddu doesn't delete...I forgot where it is... maybe this is the place, its in my text file
    PSPath: Registry::HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSFTProxy\Enum

PSParentPath: Registry::HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSFTProxy
    Just do ddu and dont restart yet, delete it and restart see if it fixes it....thats my 2cent of hope it works

Just popped in used to be here a lot, I just sold my 6800xt and got a 6900xt its coming this week woowhoo. but I used to have a 6800xt took me a bit to find the text file but here are the best settings I felt made my system feel buttery smooth and quick with near perfect latency

Also are you guys trying to reverse engineer the 7000s drivers is that why its taken a while for a new update?

AMD Radeon Software Branding Configuration : Adrenalin
    AMD Radeon Software Profile Configuration : Advanced
    ULPS GPU Sleep Mode : Normal Delay
    Radeon GPU Switchable Mode : AMD Default
    AMD Radeon DRS Service Behavior : Enabled
    High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection : Disabled
    Kernel Driver Event Logging Policy : Disabled
    ShaderCache Flags : Force Enable
    HyperMemory Mode : Standard
    PCI-E Resizable Bar Service Mode : Legacy ASIC Mode
    Radeon HSA Compute Policy : Enabled Sch
    GPU Blockchain Mode : Disabled
    Graphics Workload Mode : Graphics
    Enterprise Kernel GPU Configuration : Prosumer
    Radeon CrossFire Configuration : Extended
    Radeon Catalyst AI Configuration : Advanced
    Adaptive Sync Extension Mode : Immediate
    GPU Buffer Queue Override : 4T
    GPU Buffer Queue Extension : Regular
    GPU Hardware Scheduling Service Mode : Extended
    GPU Hardware Flip Queue Policy : Mode 1
    Stutter Mode Override : Minimal
    Display Monitor Dithering : Enabled
    Displayable Support Policy : Disable
    GPU P-State Management Configuration : Overdrive
    Deep Sleep Power State Mode : Regular
    AMD Radeon DRS Service Configuration : NimeZone
    Primitive Shader Service Mode : Extended
    GPU Conservative Rasterization : Enabled
    GPU Virtualization Service Mode : Enabled
    GPU Preemption Mode : Advanced
    GPU Framebuffer Compression Policy : Extended
    GPU Framebuffer Compression Queue Buffer Size : Auto
    GPU Framebuffer Compression Queue Support Level : Auto
    GPU Framebuffer Compression Ratio : Auto
    DirectPlay HW Cursor Acceleration Mode : Enabled
    Fullscreen Display Power Management : Extended
    Operating System GPU Power Behavior : Disabled
    AMD Overdrive Flag Policy : Enabled
    AMD KMD Caps Multiplane Configuration : Driver Level
    Async Shader Compile Queue Reordered Mode : Automatic
    CPU Affinity Optimization : Automatic
    GPU Block Write : Enabled
    GPU Async Direct Memory Access : Enabled
    GPU Vertex Cache Reuse : Driver Default
    GPU Immediate Support : Extended
    GPU Wave Size : 64
    GPU Compute Unit Workgroup Processor Mode : Enabled
    Experimental NGG (Next Generation Geometry) PVN Feature : Extended
    10-Bit Display Mode : Enabled
    DirectPlay GDI Render Acceleration Configuration : Enabled

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
  7. z8373767

z8373767 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900XT/8650G+7970M
    Thanks for sharing the tweaks. 23.1.2 for older graphics are available as a preview. I've been using them for over a week now playing and working in application programs on my 6900XT.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/amernimezone/files/Release Polaris-Vega-Navi/V7-23.1.2Prev-PVN-MDL-WHQL-Discovery-NimeZ-DCH.7z/download
    Tested with GTA Online (before this silly exploit), Sea of Thieves, Dying Light 2 with RT, Red Dead Redemption 2 on Vulkan, CS:GO, Valorant, Turmoil, Half-Life Alyx
    Halo: MCC, Killing Floor 2, Half-Life 1 and Human Fall Flat.
    Wattman works fine too.

Musashi likes this.
  8. Musashi

Musashi Member

GPU:
    360wReference6900xt

Yeah no probs just had some help from a the one and only mod "zingzs" and just did some tinkering on my own they said it checks out lol.

sounds good to me guess a break is good lol did you notice it being better then V22?

9. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Well yes, but actually no. We still waiting for New Stable AMD Driver release with good kernel compatibility, because Legacy GCN has weird problems when using RX 7000 drivers that are ported like for Polaris-Vega-Navi.

Musashi likes this.
  10. oveRange

oveRange Guest

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT 8GB
    Hi. I'm using RX 5700 XT. Which one should I install for improve DX performance?

11. z8373767

z8373767 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900XT/8650G+7970M
    In terms of performance, I have not done any specific tests to compare the two drivers.
    I had a great deal of stability issues with the card on the original drivers. With a voltage of 1,130mv and clocks around 2350MHz I was getting stability in very demanding games (specifically it was Control with RT). Now on 23.1.2 NimeZ I played 10h in Dying Light 2 with RT at a voltage of 1.100 and clocks of 2400MHz and -10% Power. The graphics were drawing just over 200W. A truly beautiful thing.

LordAdnan and zingzs like this.
  12. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    23.1.2 DXGMX

axiol likes this.
  13. ruslangibert

ruslangibert Member

GPU:
    amd 8650g+8750m
    Hello. Will terascale drivers work for amd 7650m bundle, integrated IntelHD Graphics 4000? If yes, which version should I choose? And what is the installation algorithm?
    [​IMG]

14. Syfryd

Syfryd Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX6900XT
    Those are some weird settings u use there. Are you using crossfire and a 10-bit capable monitor for example?

Musashi likes this.
  15. Musashi

Musashi Member

GPU:
    360wReference6900xt
    Nice, Hey gotta speculate what isnt being said lol. but thanks for the information. Seems amd is having alot of trouble with 6000s and 7000s and didnt bother to even fix 6000s all the way but they did say they have been working on getting 6000s drivers to be stable just been busy with 7000s drivers which makes sense but I think they really didnt do a good job all-round due to being to fast to release plus didnt do the 6000s justice. amd should have made sure there coolers for the 7000s were sound hahah, shouldve saw it with 110c testings lol like this isnt the early 2000s.:p

lol I think I have crossfire disabled lol but yes my asus tuf 280hz monitor can be 10bit with cru tool, I enabled RGB features that asus didnt want to put on, now its a color goldmine looks so good but might have some overshoot issues now ugh... but thinking of making 2 profiles to switch stock for gaming and RGB for videos or find whats causing the issue and fix it might go to the blur busters forum and ask for help lol

16. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Musashi likes this.
  17. XeroZensei

XeroZensei Member

GPU:
    Amd Vega 64
    H
    Hey, Musashi thanks for your suggestion as well as sharing your tweaks. I would also like to share my performance using the amernimeZ drivers. I don't know yet if this is amernime magic but mine is stable with a voltage of 1020mv and clocks around 2400mhz and i can increase the vram voltage slider to max 2150 without any problems when needed. Also the power limit can be increased to +15% If i want it rock stable. I have also got a very aggressive Fan curve since i don't mind the noise since i am using a headphone anyways. I get less than 200W which is again amazing considering the card is a 300W TDP monster. Since i don't have time spy, tried benchmarks using unigine 2 superposition benchmark. Here are the screenshots.

Attached Files:

Musashi likes this.
  18. Syfryd

Syfryd Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX6900XT
    6900xt with Amernimez's drivers and custom settings.
    Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png

nodnarb91, XeroZensei and Musashi like this.
  19. 1nomok

1nomok Member

GPU:
    HD7790 2Gb (260X)
    I found issue with DosBox. Don't work correctly, just black screen. I use GCN1.0 card with 22.8.2 driver and Windows 10 2021 LTSC

20. 1333333331

1333333331 New Member

GPU:
    Vega 64
    Installed V7-23.1.2PVN with v5.0_22.40 ccc2install on my system with RX6600XT after DDU and now PC thinks I have a RX6650XT for some reason. Also my main monitor doesn't show image anymore lol - will revert and try again