Psilocybin

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by DannyD, Sep 1, 2022.

?

Are shrooms magic

1. yes

14 vote(s)
    35.9%
  2. not sure

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. no

20 vote(s)
    51.3%
  1. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I frequently used to say up over 24hrs when i used to do night shift, i'd start around midnight, home around 8am, and stay up till the following night.
    Constant hash smoking throughout, when it's near time to crash the ether intermingles with reality, it's an incredible place i miss very much.
    I could half shut my eyes and be someplace totally different.
    When my ol' Woggie passed i baked myself so hard, and cause the passing happening through the night i'd hardly slept either,
    so that afternoon i caught the ether hard and was seeing visions of my Woggie, in reality, and later when i half shut my eyes i seen her in Woggie heaven.
    Of course shrooms are a first class ticket to this mystical place.
    Enough about that tho, here's Dylan in the ether.

Airbud likes this.
  2. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    First trip of the season was amazing but after that you needed to double the dose constantly. I always used to take them once then wait a few days to take more.

50 is what we'd take for the first trip and its more than enough as usually we'd put 200 in a pan and boil them then split it into 4 cups of strong coffee with lots of sugar to hide that awful taste.

We did used to eat them raw sometimes when we had nowhere to boil them up. Some friends like to keep loads under their bed to dry out but i never had dried magics personally.

Finding them in the UK isn't easy because they only pop up in certain fields and only for a few weeks of the year around september/october. By 1988 LSD tabs were really strong and really cheap like £10 for a strip of 5.

So searching for magics wasn't worth the effort. Probably taken acid over a 100 times never had a bad trip but yea i had friends that would ruin everybody elses buzz with bad trips.

DannyD likes this.
  3. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    Funny timing, I tried a few for the first time last night and it was OK. Had about a gram or so but being over 200lbs i might have needed a bit more to get an effect.

DannyD, Airbud and tunejunky like this.
  4. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx/7900xt
    being in N. California there are/were lots of places to get fresh 'shrooms, i chose meadowland. luckily we know fungi and had an older "expert" guide us on our camping/foraging trips. usually we ended up with about a kilo of fresh 'shrooms each (water weight is real so don't get crazy).
    in college i worked at a pizza parlor and our pepperoni & mushroom pizza was a nod and a wink special to our friends.

5. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    My favorite buzzzzzz wish I could find some it's been a long time.

DannyD likes this.
  6. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    The shrooms in uk aren't psilocybin, those in uk are more like an lsd trip.
    psilocybin are wholesome, spiritual, healing etc.
    An ultra refined version of the uk shroom, i guess you could say.
    You can get them on web in uk, the clearnet, need btc tho.
    *a mod can delete this if i've crossed the line, no disrespect intended.
    ** don't get me wrong i've had some amazing times on uk shrooms /lsd in past.

tunejunky and Airbud like this.
  7. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    The UK ones are psilocybin.

Psilocybe semilanceata, commonly known in the UK as Magic Mushrooms, and in the USA as Liberty Caps.

Or as we like to call them breasts because thats how we identify them...

tunejunky, Airbud and DannyD like this.
  8. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Liberty Caps, ok i appreciate that but still stand by my point that, Golden Teachers, McKenna, Penis Envy etc. are a totally different ballgame.
    And still say uk shrooms are more like lsd, compared to the big boy 'real' shrooms.
    You won't find any liberty caps in an amsterdam shroom shop.
    If i'd have taken the same amount of real shrooms as when i used to swallow the uk variety by the boatload i'd be in a loony bin right now, in a manner of speaking.
    My friend when we were kids ate half a supermarket carrier bags' worth and ended up in hospital, was totally fine the following days, done really well in life and always top of the class.
    Had my friend eaten that amount of real shrooms he'd ..well lets just say he woulnd't be the same.
    Uk shrooms give you a trip, great for teenage years, but spiritual changes, healing, and getting you on the right path in life, they just can't do.
    If you go online to psychedelic shops, liberty caps aren't there, all the big boy ones are tho, as you can micro dose on them.
    They're that powerful just a pinch is needed, uk shrooms you need a handful.
    :)
    *I've really been off everything, just a bit here and there for two weeks almost now, after my mega Christmas and New Years which i saved up for.
    Going for a smoke this weekend and i still have a couple micro doses of big boy shrooms here too (would never shroom without a smoke tho), one thing i'd like to try is the shrooms with thc /cee bee d edibles, that imo would be amazing combo.
    Much respect that was a great reply RedDog.✌️❤️

Last edited: Jan 25, 2023
    Airbud likes this.
  9. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
  10. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Micro dosing my salvia extract stash these days, just what i was needing.
    Sacred herb, shoots you to the centre of the ether, has the power to strip your humanity down, stripping your down to your bare soul,
    the true essence of yourself.
    Salvia has 6 stages the sixth is blackout but the fifth, it's called immaterial existence, pretty damn scary if you're new to it.
    The shamans look down on smoking it, they roll the leaves up and chew them over time, nowadays we've extreme extracts of the stuff.
    I used to buy it along with another sacred herb, damiana, in extract form too, very nice chill and amazing vivid happy dreams every night.
    Dreams on salvia show you the future at times, i kid you not, do a little research into salvia divinorum and you'll see it's said to let folks see the future.
    How this is done is through dreams.

Last edited: May 1, 2023

11. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Lvl 6 (highest level) salvia trip, first you blackout, and then ..

12. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    .. 3 ..2 .. 1..
    Ignition!

13. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Picked few liberty caps yesterday and dried them over night, had one this afternoon and one this evening, fantastic and i notice the psilocybin now.
    In my youth we took that many they were more just a trip than anything therapeutic.
    Still got a few left too, when i picked mine there was someone out on the fields with a backpack gathering them all up, good luck to em'!
    I'm happy with my small pocket full, totally recommended.:)

14. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    anyone tried dmt?
    sounds insane!

15. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I've seen the geometry, had things explained and connections pointed out, not went as far as a breakthrough, not even close.
    Even at low doses it puts you on your back, i'm sure that's why at these shaman retreats in south america they lie down after consuming as it makes you feel very heavy.
    I've seen the geometry but it's not coloured at low doses, just kinda black and white but still amazing.
    I've tripped out on it a couple times visually, just very briefly, but the most strange experience was hearing my younger self, how i used to sound,(i had took a hit or two and muttered something or it could even have been the way i cleared my throat, i can't remember)and after hearing this and realizing what it was my younger self actually manifested for a short time. And smiled, i remember that.
    Slowly but surely is the way to go with this imo.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
    SpajdrEX likes this.

16. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Good vid.

17. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    In uk they're testing dmt as an anti-depressant, shrooms too i believe.
    Dmt can help physically too, with aches and pains, with asthma and with eyesight.
    I would say the shrooms make a better anti-depressant micro-dosing them.
    However dmt can be lifechanging, it has helped many many addicts getting off and with other vices too.
    In america the have volunteers getting dmt through the veins, keeping them in the afterlife trying to 'map' it out.
    dmt is calssified as the most potent psychedelic on earth, imo it's salvia then shrooms, then dmt.

18. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    About to do 7 grams wish me luck (done 5g beforehand)

DannyD likes this.
  19. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Fantastic! I had a great time last night with a dimitri vape. ❤️
    Happy travels fellow psychonaut!:)