Andrew Tate arrested.(For probably a few and probably most people on this forum: Andrew who?)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Reclusive781, Dec 31, 2022.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well rom coms are a really, really bad example, as little was so wrong and actually misleading in my youth than believing what those movies tell you about women is actually true or usable. :D
    edit: so they are 100% right imho

AuerX likes this.
  2. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    Men knew that all those action movies were not realistic. Although they were fun to watch.
    But do women realize that romantic movies are also unrealistic?

3. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I can't tell, since I have neither a statistically significant sample size in experience with women expecting the likes, and I did neither question a statistically large enough number of females.
    I just think, who expects what happens in movies (not documentaries) to be true, is actually delusional. :D

Like, if I watch Tate's videos, I'll automatically get a Lambo, right?

RIGHT?!?!?

:D

BlindBison likes this.
  4. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    I've been waiting over 30 years, for self driving, talking cars, like Knight Rider. I want a car with Turbo Boost and bullet proof :D
    Why must reality be so cruel :(

5. Raserian

Raserian Master Guru

GPU:
    Add social media and *SPAM* apps to the mix, also a poor parenting, especially where father was not present. Today women are expecting men of extraordinarily good looks, high income and status. The pool of women going for minority of top men is increasing while their qualities are decreasing. An average looking woman, likely overweight with children has no problem asking for good looking rich man. This lizard kind of thinking, entitlement and no guidance whatsoever during childhood will return us to stone age rather quickly if nothing changes.
    Yea wtf is this, when I buy a self driving car the manual says I still have to watch the road, what kind of ancient technology are we using???:D

Airbud and Horus-Anhur like this.
  6. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    Worse yet is no Turbo Boost.
    Having to wait in line in traffic jams really sucks.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  7. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    If someone shared their opinion that you should be grateful that men should own you and that a person can flat out tell you that your happiness can only be found when you are being enslaved, surely it does not matter if they are being polite?

AT is a sad little boy who never grew up, sorry if you cannot see that. I do not hate AT, I simply pity him.

8. Zooke

Zooke Master Guru

GPU:
    3090FE + EK Block
    If you phrase this with the genders reversed, you kind of get every adult relationship I have ever been in.

BlindBison, wavetrex, Airbud and 2 others like this.
  9. tone321

tone321 Member

GPU:
    3070 mobile
    Lets be civil here and not accuse someone that has not done anything thus far. He never mentioned he wants to own women, like you suggesting. Let's not forget 20 years ago it was considered normal to get married. Jumping on someone because of this is mental, consider your treatment options.

BlindBison and Raserian like this.
  10. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    The thing with people getting married is what you said is what they signed up for, literally, not the woman alone, both parties.
    I always find it sad when people divorce, the sad part being they didn't live up to their obligation, it is some tremendous thing to sign up for and most go into it with fairytales in their head.
    There is no slavery, servitude would be the better word.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023

11. Zooke

Zooke Master Guru

GPU:
    3090FE + EK Block
    I've never been married, I guess I wasn't the marrying type.
    I wish I had been able to, but history will state that I was not able to.

Raserian and Airbud like this.
  12. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    That's the same word 'dude...

13. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    In that statement, I was referring to someone on the forums, not AT.

14. Raserian

Raserian Master Guru

GPU:
    You can't even refer back to me. I'm going to do this one last time, you are either taking this thing to utmost extreme or making stuff up. I never said anything about slavery or owning anyone or even thought about it, I just said most women want to be married because they are not happy being single, again most is not everyone and there are ofc exceptions here and there and it is absolutely ok.
    But since you brought that up, ok, let's get into it. I write it down to paragraphs this time.
    1, Men are checking out of marriage in the west because it is easy moneymaking scam for many women, marry some nice guy, then cheat on him, after few years divorce, take the kids, take half his stuff and collect child support and welfare for next 20 years. Kids lose their father. Yea, it's really powerful position for any man to be in. Family court system is absolutely dysfunctional in every way.
    2, I get that there are enslaved women in africa and middle east and probably some other parts of the world, but we are dealing with US/EU situation here. Important thing to say is, that woke society and feminists, they don't give a flying f*ck about abused women in the middle east, they don't care about women being there killed, banned from jobs and schools. They only care about their superficial BS back in america, where they use infrastructure built by men, live in a country where safety and stability is provided by men. They are strong and independent boss babe - behind a screen.
    3, Many women choose abusive and overall bad men intentionally and then they wonder why their relationship does not work. Engage in hook up culture and taking no responsibility.
    4, Most women want dominant men, who can lead the relationship, who have high levels of self respect and confidence and who are well trained and muscular. Some women even want men to tell them what to do. None of that is a slavery or servitude by any means but men's rules are set and you can abide by them or gtfo, your choice. Not surprisingly, these kinds of men are highly sought after by women. Your average man who would bring you heavens if he could, who would treat you equally? Nope, they don't care about those guys. They rather be some chad's side chick than being married to a good guy.
    Their standards are absolutely delusional.

I really hope that does clarify it for you, if not you have to seek answers elsewhere.

15. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Way too little uninvolved humor in this thread. All too serious. As if we were in Tate's Hustle University, and the average "alumni":
    No women, no car, no riches.

BlindBison and Raserian like this.

16. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    wonder if he'll share a box with a guy named Jerry in prison.

BlindBison and fantaskarsef like this.
  17. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Yes but in marriage both parties would be in servitude of each other, you really aren't free after marriage.
    I just said one word would be better to express the situation, slavery I guess could be used, they're enslaved to each other, sounds worse, makes marriage sound horrible, its not, but individuality is lost to some degree, freedom sacrificed.

18. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060

BlindBison likes this.
  19. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Oh, right I get what you're saying, not literally being enslaved but, agreed submission to each other - yup, I'll give you that much, or, I'll give you the actual definition(s) by law:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/12-13-14/76/contents

20. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    Paperwork?...we ain't got no time for that!

[​IMG]

:D