Andrew Tate arrested.(For probably a few and probably most people on this forum: Andrew who?)

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Reclusive781, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700(non-xt)
    The only reason I know about the guy is because he keeps coming up in the YouTube shorts feed. Otherwise I wouldn't be up on this drama.

He's a former kickboxer and is now a social media influencer that teenage boys like to listen to. He's considered a misogynist and even once said that he would want to become a trans woman so he can punch a woman in the mouth in the ring.

He had 4.6 million followers on Instagram before being banned. Probably even more on TikTok which seems to be his main platform...idk.

Everything you need to know here: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/andrew-tate-everything-know-controversial-093542761.html

2. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    yeah saw yt recommend videos of him all the time, and I politely refuse to watch them every time.

Reclusive781 likes this.
  3. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700(non-xt)
    YouTube needs to start letting people watch categories they only want to watch in their recommended feed. I'm tired of seeing garbage in my feed.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
    Keitosha, Airbud and cucaulay malkin like this.
  4. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I always thought he was the type of kid that used to get bullied at school and tried to tell his parents but they didn't listen, so, he learnt how to be a kickboxer, got some money and fame, yet, is still that kid at school crying their eyes out in the toilets.

Just like that other guy with the flat black hair in the 'states who wants to be president one day, just another loser who got viciously bullied at school..."one day, they will kneel at my feet and I will get my revenge"...

Sad little boys will always be sad little boys.

5. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Never heard about the guy till few months back then checked out what all the controversy was about and it is some trivial crap. He believes there is a large segment of women who should be treated like whores and tries to tell men what to look out for, how they should run their lives, not my thing, this alpha, beta, sigma crap is a good laugh at times, overbearing and mean at others.

Haven't looked into his arrest.

6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Pretty much the same with me, never heard of him since I don't follow MMA or what he's allegedly been doing before he became an influencer of sorts. And after that, he simply ran on other male's fear of their own shortcomings. Nothing new actually, that's how they actually sell most of the high price sports cars he claims to own :D
    Anyway, if he's a crook and courts convict him, just lock him away for 30 years and be done with it. All the buzz is more than he deserves. And even Greta should have ignored him...

7. Raserian

Raserian Master Guru

GPU:
    These manosphere channels skyrocketed in popularity because contemporary *SPAM* scene is absolute trash, there are a lot of women these days who will not even look at you if you are not tall, jacked, popular guy with typical macho-male arrogance (they call them chads). If you are married you don't have to worry about this stuff, but if you are a young guy, either become a chad or stay alone, no other option available. Getting married to your high school sweetheart at 20 and having a traditional family is gone. Most men can't get girlfriend no matter what they are doing while seeing the jerks do it effortlessly, that's why these channels are so popular, lonely men can at least find solace there and learn a few things about pitfalls in modern *SPAM*. Finding a good woman for family and marriage today is very difficult.

Keitosha, CalculuS, Airbud and 2 others like this.
  8. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    It appears as if he began to believe his own hype. I could (personally) completely see him as a caricature personality for someone like Sasha Baron Cohen to portray.

Imagine if Ali G was a real person, with all of those comments about women and homosexuals, thinking people can be bullied around and turned into objects; to be bartered and sold.

It is that bad.

Airbud and rflair like this.
  9. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Sorry, couldn't resist:

[​IMG]

10. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    Andrew Tat3? What?

Keitosha and Solfaur like this.

11. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    I agree.
    I even agree with some of the stuff he has said, the little I have seen.

Reclusive781 and Raserian like this.
  12. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Maybe women do not want to be married and have children - did that not enter their heads?

13. Raserian

Raserian Master Guru

GPU:
    Many don't want to get married that's true, but how is that working for them? Do you see any middle-aged unmarried cat ladies being happy? Because that's what is awaiting them.

14. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    Wow - so, men know what is good for women, and women should do what we tell them is good for them?

You get one more chance to be in my good graces sir, after that, welcome to my block list.

15. Raserian

Raserian Master Guru

GPU:
    You see, this is what feminism is absolutely good at, reinforcing the idea that men want to subdue you to their will and tell you this and that, no we don't want to do that actually. Nothing you suggest here I said or meant to say. It's completely ok if woman does not want to get married or have kids. But for most of them it's dead end they don't want to be in. Just look at the tiktok, youtube, the *SPAM* apps, the statistics, it's everywhere. Most women are not happy being single and childless. Yes there are some women who are in high end careers and so on and that does fulfill their lives and it's ok, but I've met personally many of these women and I'm telling you, they are not happy. Oh by the way many women who go this route, they only do it because media and their girlfriends tell them it's a good idea. Men don't care what you are going to do. You didn't spend a single second thinking about what I wrote and instantly went on making threats - if this is the best you can do, please block me right now. I am open to discussion, if you don't want that, block me, but I am not at your mercy, no you can't do this with me.

16. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    With that post, you can kiss these forums goodbye - you just broke the rules, so, I won't even have to block you.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
    tunejunky likes this.
  17. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Someone has been listening to too much Jordan Peterson...

tunejunky likes this.
  18. mackintosh

mackintosh Maha Guru

GPU:
    The only Tates I know of are Sharon, Catherine and Modern and I prefer keeping it that way.

19. GoldenTiger

GoldenTiger Master Guru

What on Earth are you on about? He shared his opinions politely, and you attacked like a lion.

Raserian and CalculuS like this.
  20. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Huh?

OT:

Im curious to see if this will actually stick, it isn't too far fetched to think he actually has a human trafficking ring considering the webcam site he has. The weapons charge doesn't surprise me but then again the weapons they found weren't really crazy. 90% of it were like silly LARP-style swords and knives and 2 legit hand guns, he has a shooting range in his house so yeah makes sense having guns in the house.

He's just a troll but I gotta admit in this clown world the trolls do make for some entertainment.

BlindBison and Raserian like this.