Review: Corsair K60 PRO TKL keyboard

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The Corsair K60 RGB Pro keyboard is the one we’re reviewing today. It’s not the first one from the K70 series checked on guru3d. Previously those were K70 RGB Rapidfire Mk2, also in a low-profi...

Review: Corsair K60 PRO TKL keyboard

2. Prince Valiant

Prince Valiant Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 ti
    Is iCUE still a horribly bloated mess?

Embra likes this.
  3. Tom Sunday

Tom Sunday Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ROG Strix 4090
    In 2014 at our local computer show I purchased a brand new ‘Corsair Vengeance K65 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard’ on sale for $35. It was build like a tank and literally out of a chunk of stainless steel and Corsair still managing to fitting in all the essentials. Love at first sight but yet the most I ever paid for a keyboard. Now in 2022 the K65 is still going strong with absolutely no fail. I am amazed that some people will now buy keyboards costing between $75-$200 plus thinking that those will significantly better their gaming or overall experience? Any decent keyboard I think should easily last for over 10-years of use? But based from what I see and Corsair pushing out new keyboards like bread out of the oven, buyers must be replacing their keyboards even though their present ones are still in perfect operating condition? But what do I know about profit margins, upselling and marketing, driving a forklift on the third-shift drinking lots Mountain Dew and eating my sandwich out of a metal lunchbox!

Airbud and GlassGR like this.
  4. waltc3

waltc3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 50th Ann 5700XT
    I have found that my hands don't get along with mechanical keyboards as they are simply too small to comfortably support my hands when typing. I don't have giant hands, but they are medium-largish, I guess. As if being too small for comfort wasn't enough, then they come along and chop off the Numpad--or offer it as a separate device. I like a largish, non-mechanical keyboard with Very Big Letters & a Numpad with big numbers, too. After years (decades) of using keyboards with tiny lettering even when backlit, causing squinting and strain, I am now using backlit large lettered keys, with complete satisfaction. For $31 it's quite a good deal! It's so cheap that when the time comes that I've worn away the letters so that they are no longer legible (keyboard is all black, has black keys with white backlit letters, numbers & symbols), I'll just order another one. Ah, simplicity... How I love it in my rapidly approaching dotage!...;)

5. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070 FE
    Which brand and model has left you so satisfied?

6. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    $150 for this hot mess, not a chance. There's much better options out there people.

7. Guru3Dmember

Guru3Dmember Active Member

GPU:
    6900XT
    So tired of Cherry MX Switches. This is a nice update to the line. I've got the RGB K65 Mini and it's nice so this might be a new kb for me