Logitech G HUB v2019.2.16267

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by kens30, Mar 26, 2019.

1. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 GAMING OC
    Logitech G HUB Software Version: 2019.2.16267
    18-FEB-2019

Logitech G HUB Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and other devices.

Why Update?

Today we are excited to announce the official release of G HUB. This is made possible thanks to your help and the thousands of fellow gamers from around the world that provided us with valuable feedback during Early Access.

G HUB will replace Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) for all new gaming gear released in 2019 and beyond, including the recently launched G935, G933s, G635, G633s, G432, and G431 Gaming Headsets.
    G HUB will ensure that your gear is set up for the future, including enabling new features like DTS Headphone:X 2.0 for our new headsets and other upcoming new features.

We are committed to providing continuous feature updates and optimizations for G HUB, including incorporating fan favorites from LGS and support for third party applications. Even though Early Access is over, we still want your feedback, so please continue to submit to us via the "Send Feedback" button in the G HUB Settings menu as it will directly impact future releases of G HUB

DOWNLOAD Win 10
    https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/gaming/lghub_installer.exe

INSTG8R likes this.
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Logitech are absolute trash tbh, the last version of gaming software is very broken in ways, and they want me to install this crap now that doesn't even support my keyboard.

3. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 GAMING OC
    I only install it to set up my my mouse preferences save them to onboard memory then i uninstall the software.
    Mouse is detected fine Logitech G pro.

4. garyb

garyb Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070
    Gave up with GHUB latest update July 2019 is just so buggy had nothing but trouble with my powerplay and wireless mouse, keyboard. Went back to LGS to see if everything works how it should.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    i have an issue with lgs with my powerplay/903

when the mouse goes to sleep, it comes reporting higher battery usage settings, also the powerplay driver has a weird issue with the dpi buttons being registered several times after the mouse comes back from sleep.

6. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 3060ti
    I used to do the same for my G500s mouse, but then got 610 Kb and I need to have keyboard backlight on low to see keys good. So I need LGS as I like a constant low light setting.
    Oh, yes you can set KB w/o software but you need to do it every time you reboot (I wish the Kb had onboard memory), which for me is at least daily.

7. garyb

garyb Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070
    Tested LGS things seem to be working better but not without its faults. Reinstalled GHUB version 2019.7.22535 my F-Keys stop working for no reason, powerplay settings keep changing, one minute the charging is enable next its disabled but this must clearly be a bug in GHUB as my mouse still charges. Time to move on logitech app is just not fit for purpose.

8. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    I only use it for mouse preferences too (also Logi G Pro), seems fine.

9. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    [​IMG]

I keep receiving automatic G Hub updates, even though it's the first thing I disable and somehow it always manage to screw up all of profiles and every time it happens it creates a backup of the last installed client.

Also think it's funny that it asks for your permission to hamster all of your discord data on every install. Too bad my games won't recognize my wheel/pedal or shifter without having this bloatware installed on my system.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  10. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Is this replacing Gaming Software?

Since the last update of that was mid 2018.

11. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Bit of a thread resurrection

What a **** on ive just had with this.

Opened it earlier, said there was an update, so updated, did the restart G Hub as usual, and that was it, nothing, wouldn't re-open, so after a bit, i opened it myself, but when it opened, it was just stuck looping on the G logo animation.

Closed it and re-opened it a few times, nope, killed it in the TM, nope, downloaded the latest version and ran it, said about it already being installed, but looked like it was broken, so would uninstall it and repair it or something, still nope, so i deleted it from my user folder/program files folders and re-installed it again, still nope, so i just tried closing/re-opening it again, and luckily, it eventually came on.

I think that'll be the last time i update the bugger though, as its not like i need too anyway, as i don't use any gaming profiles/gaming lighting effects, which the updates mainly add, as well as new devices.

12. eGGroLLiO

eGGroLLiO Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080ti FTW3
    My experience here is you have to wait for it to update for quite awhile at times. Try opening it again and see if it loads up after a long wait. If it doesn't you have to remove it and reinstall.

13. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    I only waited about 5 minutes or so, then thought nope, its not having it, as ive never had a prob before with it, its always come straight back on after ive updated it. :D

Maybe i should have waited a bit longer then, as it did eventually kick in and come on, but not sure if that was after i had tried deleting the folders and reinstalling it, as a couple of times even after doing that, it still wouldn't have it, so i just gave it an open/close a few more times, and it eventually came on.

14. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I've never had an issue with G Hub updating.... I actually use it to create quite a few macros for various games. Even my son uses it for a crapton of macros. He's created so many macros with it, he's almost got all of the games he plays fully automated....lol Given enough time, I'm sure he'll even find a way to make G Hub successfully play Fortnite for him.

At times, it does seem to take forever to load after an update though. I've had times where it's re-opened after an update and I've gone off and played a game while waiting for it to finish loading, but it's always been there when I come back.

15. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    ive only been using it for about 2/3 years, and in that time, its always just opened and loaded straight away after an update (i always do it manually, when it comes up along the bottom about an update being available, ive got the automatic update turned off), its just done the G animation the once, and its come straight on, so don't know what was up with it this time, maybe i should have left it a bit longer like i said, just impatient. :D

16. eGGroLLiO

eGGroLLiO Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080ti FTW3
    Warning Logitech removed arx control from this GHub release.

17. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    arx was a security risk

18. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I've never used arx, so no real loss for me...

19. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4070Ti OC
    I had trouble with mine before this update, it just sat in an eternal loop of the logo animation. I spent a week or two going over and over the same lame suggestions from their support people, but eventually solved it myself. It seemed like it did not like the dongle being at the end of the charging cable. Once I plugged the cable into the mouse then plugged the dongle into a rear USB port it loaded up sweet. It works fine now and the latest update hasn't broken it (for superlight pro)

Rich_Guy likes this.
  20. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Update, no thanks :D