Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Martin2603PL

Martin2603PL Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    After using some time 22.6.1 on GCN I discovered some weird bug. I would say critical bug, so the bug happens when PC is woke up from sleep mode, and I go YT website, screen goes black, whole PC is frozen and I need to do hard reset with power button.

If I do a restart after PC wake up, this bug will not happen.

On 22.5.2 there was no problem like this.

MarkasDaemon likes this.
  2. f1zus

f1zus Member

GPU:
    AMD Vega 56 OC
    Which version of these three to choose for the amd vega 56 graphics card? I play dx9 and dx11 games.

Attached Files:

3. f1zus

f1zus Member

GPU:
    AMD Vega 56 OC
    Second question. After the settings in the BIOS, my video card driver settings (WattMan) are reset, I receive a notification. How to disable the collection of driver settings?

4. MarkasDaemon

MarkasDaemon Active Member

GPU:
    R9 380 4GB
    i also faced some problem like total freezing or sudden crash games and need to restart the pc :( i think i have to go back on 22.5.1

5. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Don't disable the AMD External Event Service

6. Cryio

Cryio Master Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ 7900 XTX
    OP, you need to do something with the naming.

2022 Half-Year 2: Nemesis Monthly Update: ( 22.6.1 Rev 1.1 V5 - July 2022 )
    vs
    Nemesis Insider Driver Release: ( 22.6.1 Insider Beta 4.1 - July 2022 )

Way, way, way too many words. Nobody knows what's what. Rev 1.1 V5? Insider Beta 4.1? They're both 22.6.1? I kinda followed this thread and I'm confused.

D1stRU3T0R, The Creator and MerolaC like this.
  7. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    I agree with this.
    I even get confused a lot of times.

8. Sinkster

Sinkster Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX 6950 XT
    Is there a NimeZ release of UWP v31.0.12015.2001 yet?
    Have a 6950 XT so modified Device ID NimeZ release is my only way to get it at the minute.

GeRmAnOs likes this.
  9. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Rev is revision for the drivers with same version, the author already did this thing since 2 weeks ago. The higher revision version it has, higher chance reported bugs that exist in nimez drivers are fixed.

Insider is drivers for Windows 11 Insider only. They contain experimental features that AMD Implemented for Windows 11 Insider, won't work with older Windows Version. It has revision that has same meaning like i mention before

Sinkster likes this.
  10. Truder

Truder Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6700XT Nitro+
    Honestly, it's still confusing for those unaware - the insider tag should really state "Windows 11 Insider only" otherwise, the titling could really do with simplifying - Maybe Just go with Nemesis v1, v2, v3 (and include the driver base e.g. 22.6.1 last if it's required).

For the end user, follow this paradigm "KISS" Keep It Simple (The last letter you can assume what an end user may be that begins with the letter S)

11. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Okay, so newer drivers without Insider/Nemesis and Revision naming like older ones is good. If the author has made changes inside, no one will know, unless they downloaded it

"Silent HotFix"

Keep more bugs feedback coming, i'll ask the author for silently fixes the issue without having tags

12. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    I wasn't touched first page at least for 2 weeks dealing with behemoth revision for all gpu arch.

Nopa and MerolaC like this.
  13. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    It's ok.
    I am not forcing you or anything. But a new fresh coat of paint would come nice.
    And, don't get me wrong, I super appreciate a lot your hardwork on the drivers! I think everyone does!

14. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Not problem. Things got messed up since 22.5.1 release when installing driver using SDI, so i tried several method to breakdown JSON manifest (total reconstruction) of radeon installer so it can install any INF packages, even wifi adapter are worked :rolleyes:

strelec88, Ahrrrr, Nopa and 1 other person like this.
  15. f1zus

f1zus Member

GPU:
    AMD Vega 56 OC
    I don't turn it off. Very often the driver resets the settings. Is there a way to remove settings collection?

16. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Collection already disabled in driver level. At least for my rx550, the tuning profile section still intact even with 3x of system reboot

17. ShiftC

ShiftC Member

GPU:
    R9 380
    I have to agree with some of the outposts. The main page of this thread, which should be the clearest, is unfortunately the most cluttered.

The fact that some terms or circumstances are (have to be) explained only here in the comments is yes the main problem and can be avoided by restructuring the first page once completely.

Here is just an example how it could look like. The table is only for demonstration.

test.png

I really appreciate the work of the author. That is precisely why a structure would give the whole thing much more success.

18. Pickymarker

Pickymarker Member

GPU:
    AMD RX 5700xt 8GB
  19. jash yuki

jash yuki New Member

GPU:
    Rx 580 2048sp
    After installing, I always got BSOD thread_stuck_in_device_driver

using A8-7600 APU

20. Nopa

Nopa Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 & RX 580
    22.6.1 rev 1.1 works fine without any problem for me. I couldn't get it to work with RadeonPro-Mod though. If anyone figures out how to make it works with both tools please enlight me.