NVIDIA Profile Inspector 2.4.0.4

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Ital, Mar 16, 2019.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    i must be missing something but wtf are they talking? and what does it have to do with inspector?

aufkrawall2 likes this.
  2. PetritH

PetritH Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XT
    Nope. The monitor is brand new 1440p 27'.

3. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    And you obviously have trouble with it.
    I see no other explanation about pixelation you described apart from scaling from non-native resolution to a native one.
    I doubt profile inspector will help you.

You can try to ask monitor gurus in dedicated subforum - https://forums.guru3d.com/forums/computer-monitor-forum.20/

PetritH likes this.
  4. Melanholic7

Melanholic7 Guest

GPU:
    ye, sure :( Like i said - we (community) tried everything it feels like... And yes, I have good surge protector for stabilizing electricity, and tried alot of stuff about changing computer parts or ets...heck, even my TV's have this problem. Tho, they had it much earlier that I recieved this problem on my PC.

5. Melanholic7

Melanholic7 Guest

GPU:
    i mean, dont talk like we are some mad guys who imagine things. The thing is we can still see NORMAL image on other pc's, like im playing every day at home and in friends home, and his images of same games or videos are fine. Its not like "we now seeing this everywhere". We are not insane.

6. PetritH

PetritH Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XT
    I don't but thanks man. Appreciate it.

7. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    I never had any problem related to "borders" or edge in any game, had 2 monitors, a really old one and recently got a much nicer model, games look way better now, your issue is gpu related or monitor. But it seems you are trolling.

8. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    Could be faulty cable, monitor or the drivers you are using have are having issues.

9. PetritH

PetritH Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XT
    Tried lots of cables believe me. I had 2 different monitors and they're not cheap ones. I tried various drivers. Reformated my PC 10-15 times. But thanks for your response anyways. I appreciate it.

10. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    your problem isnt gona be fix by inspector as it has nothing to do with it, nor is Melanholic7

11. PetritH

PetritH Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XT
    I never said it will man. This is happening to me for 2 years. Never posted a thread or whatever about it. I was replying more to Astyanax for the following "These are the same deluded people that think theres a power virus that causes LOD issues"

I been here for way too long and in the early days the community was way more friendly than it is now. Apparently kids now run the forum.

Cheers mate.

12. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    Have you tried or seen other people's computers? Tech center, friends, tried asking in some sub-reddit?

13. PetritH

PetritH Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XT
    There's lots of people having this issue bro. You can just google "Low draw distance in games" or "Low render distance in games" you'll see tons of people with the same problem. I kinda stopped noticing it since I had to choose between quitting gaming or not noticing this problem and I decided the second haha. Thanks for your response.

14. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    Yeah, but that's not what I asked, I asked if you have taken a look at other rigs and if they don't have the issue, what is different about them; motherboard, Windows 10 version, drivers or if you have tested your GPU in any of those computers to see if the issue is solved, you could try to investigate, I would. "There's lots of people having this issue bro." doesn't mean anything. But you do you.

PetritH likes this.
  15. PetritH

PetritH Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XT
    Alright man. Thanks for your input.

16. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Only one not friendly reply. Do not generalize us kids in the forum.

PetritH likes this.
  17. bizibulle

bizibulle Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 7600GS 512mo
    hello guys,
    windows update forced a geforce update on me. I've been using inspector for years now to have custom AA (namely 32x CSAA as it makes the colors pop a lot and i dont see any aliasing anymore) but since that update I haven't been able to reapply the settings. I am running Inspector's latest version, and am currently stuck with sucky 8x MSAA which aliases like no tomorrow and gives bad colors. If anyone knows what I could look into to fix it, or if there are more recent alternative to the soft.
    thanks

18. mordan

mordan Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1080SC ACX3

Hey just wanted to say thanks for your modifications and suggesting this updated version of Profile Inspector.

19. MrBonk

MrBonk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    Uh, what GPU do you have? 32xCSAA has been pulled from GPUs since Maxwell.

20. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    Use DDU in Safe Mode, fully wipe current GPU driver and make a clean install, reinstall the same driver if you want or a newer one, disable drviers via Windows Update, you can do it in Group Policy, google it, it's easy. Also disconnect from internet during driver installation, very important since Windows tends to give you a generic one when it doesn't detect display drivers.