Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Radaa

Radaa Member

GPU:
    R9 FuryX
    For now I have solved it in Edge. No stuttering for +5 hours.
    *I read in a forum 3 years ago a "temporary" solution which is deleting the "WidevineCDM" folder (I'll see if it's temporary or if it was completely solved in my case).
    Before deleting it I didn't see which version of "Widevine Content Decryption Module" I had, so I don't know which version was the "damaged" one, but for now the version I have (4.10.2391.6) is working quite smoothly.
    *And I took the shadow out of the subtitles.
    *I also updated the chipset drivers for my mother via the amd website.

*Before doing all of the above, I tried other recommendations like clearing all data/cache, disabling hardware acceleration and making the changes in LAV Video but they didn't work in my case.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  2. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    AFAIK, Fury Doesn't have VP9 Native GPU Hardware Acceleration, so will fallback using CPU.

3. KZR Hridoy

KZR Hridoy Member

GPU:
    R9 380/ 4gb DDR5
    Which cleanup tool should I use bro?

4. sasukepeach

sasukepeach New Member

GPU:
    rx 570
    hello @mylipho15
    with the new driver OpenGL it can't be opened, not responding glu/glut32 and force close, but with the previous 22.5.1 driver it's okay, can you help me?

5. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    because the driver is beta, so the bug may happening.

6. sasukepeach

sasukepeach New Member

GPU:
    rx 570
    ok thanks bro i go back to the previous driver.

7. akanerin7

akanerin7 Active Member

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX Nitro
    does the beta 2.0 include UWP OpenGL beta drivers and also are DXNAVI Applied/Toggle-able for the GPUV 22.20?

mirh likes this.
  8. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Yes, included.

9. mirh

mirh Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI HD 7750 1GB
    And why would that happen just with these drivers?
    I'm certainly not here to defend microsoft wisdom, or extreme care for details and support, but it really doesn't sound right that they'd left forgotten something this big for.. what, years I assume?
    VLC ships and uses its own codecs. Whatever you do to the system, it should remain independent and separate.
    Any modern browser uses media foundation decoding and DXVA processing. I'm not really sure how a "codec pack" could influence them.
    Are you sure of that? Because people were saying the same, even while the thing was messing up with mpeg decoding in a lot of games.
    Even assuming that at the end of the day tinkering with directshow was the right solution, why should you prefer that to just installing LAV filters?

10. eria

eria Member

GPU:
    RX 590 8GB
    I dont think you need any codec pack unless youre running something older than windows 11

11. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    And, you really know about that and assume you are know better than me?

That's worthless, I know everything because I've experience with them alot, even these bugs can be randomly found by some user with same drivers.

Using VLC is not a good idea, if you just only use it without proper tweaks (can caused video playback issues like random people experience it)

Some users that use MS Codecs often get those issue when playback videos, even in browsers they still got same issues like Media Player (because browsers use same source for decode video). VLC can't do that for browsers, because the codecs itself aren't globally, and some of codecs inside VLC could fix that issues like K-Lite did if it can be used globally.

About K-Lite bloatware, what I find? Nothing, just MPC HC and the Codecs. You say like that before old K-Lite does have that. But, it doesn't mean now still same, you and them just lack of knowledge about inside these files. Don't be act like fear, uncertain, missing out, and doubt about something you don't know, unless you search and try it by yourself.

Jorgeapp likes this.
  12. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Just you never experiences MS Codecs issues, that doesn't mean you don't need K-Lite Codec Pack. Others that have problems like that, can be fixed by using K-Lite, and you are not allowed to judge their choices if they choose to use K-Lite and believe it can fix that issues.

Try again, young kid.

Jorgeapp likes this.
  13. srafaels

srafaels Member

GPU:
    RX 480 XFX GTR 8GB
    Hello there. I have a RX 480 8GB, on windows 10 home, and I`m facing some errors, listed below:
    - graphic issues in some apps, like chrome (coloured poligons appears sometimes) and whatsapp (blank buttons and invisible textlines).
    - I can`t enable the SAM on the AMD panel, in both modes (normal and asic), even correctly enabled on Bios. It`s greyed. Before tryed the 22.5.2 drivers, the SAM worked to me on the 22.5.1 DCH, but I don`t know what I made different this time after rolling back again to the previous version.
    - On the driver installer, is only showed the gpu driver. The bus driver and the sound driver don`t appear, for example.
    - Red Dead Redemption 2 doesn`t start.

What can cause those errors? They occurs in both 22.5.1 DCH (Navi DXKRNL, regular and AMD dev.) and 22.5.2_Beta2.0 versions (Regular and Experimental), same thing. Anyone can help me?

Attached Files:

14. akanerin7

akanerin7 Active Member

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX Nitro
    can confirm, its OpenGL driver is working better.. with 5% less performance than D3D11 (which is great compared to prev OpenGL), although ReLive recording seems not working with the UWP Drivers

15. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Use 22.5.2 but not Beta ones, don't use Navi DXKRNL

16. Neoony

Neoony Member

GPU:
    7900 XTX Nitro+
    hmm now my overlay does not work at all

I installed the beta3 in pretty much the same way as 22.5.2 nonbeta

1. AMD 22.5.2 Installation for Desktop/Mobile
    22.10 bus
    Enable REBAR with asic
    UI 22.10

Restart many times and still no overlay, everything seems fine except the overlay (AMD external events utility is running)

Cant even open performance overlay in windows
    Also not working in a game

17. Jorgeapp

Jorgeapp Member

GPU:
    ROG STRIX RX480 8GB
    a little bit late but, after tested the mod against the official, this update it's definitely better than the older ones.

Official AMD v22.5.1 = Direct3D11 (1414)
    [​IMG]
    Nimez Mod v22.5.1 = Direct3D11 (1370) / Experimental Navi Optimization
    [​IMG]
    Nimez Mod v22.5.1 = Direct3D11 (1454) / Hypermemory tweak + graphics workload mode + gpu overridden p-states + 16 buffer queue
    [​IMG]

Leon_Bassel and DanielRX like this.
  18. Neoony

Neoony Member

GPU:
    7900 XTX Nitro+
    And by the way the Insider driver (or the tweaked driver in previous versions)
    Is always making these strange colors in Stardock WindowFX effects

But I am guessing thats the same thing as other have mentioned with videos (although I dont have any issues in videos Potplayer MadVR or Youtube Firefox)

[​IMG]

Overlay also not working with this one

19. Neoony

Neoony Member

GPU:
    7900 XTX Nitro+
    DDU
    Install V5-UWP-PolarisVegaNavi-WHQL-Insight-NimeZSlim-Adrenalin-22.5.2-DCH

Now overlay is fine

So its definitely related to the beta3

20. akanerin7

akanerin7 Active Member

GPU:
    RX 7900 XTX Nitro
    tested 3 different Drivers, Specificly:
    22.10 Developers
    22.5.2 Beta
    22.5.2 with GPUV 22.20 Beta UWP

the DXNAVI Optimization is succesfully loaded in 22.10 Developers, but 22.5.2 and 22.5.2 with GPUV 22.20 Refuse to load AMDXX, so i tried to duplicate 22.10 Registry by changing D3DVendorName from:
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\amdxn64.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\atiumd64.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\amdxx64.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\atidxx64.dll

into these:

the same also goes for D3DVendorNameWoW for amdxx32, and now the game properly loaded AMDXX Drivers properly... is this a known issue?, the performane with 22.10 is lower than 22.5.2/GPUV 22.20 (With/Without This "Fix")