Gigabyte Project Stealth Hides All Cables Inside Chassis

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 23, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    GPU power cables are not handled, if I saw that correctly. So the thickest and most "in your face" cables are still present... gj.

3. David3k

David3k Member Guru

GPU:
    Graphics Processing Unit
    We're not looking at the same images?

I can clearly see the shroud on the GPU routing the connectors to the bottom of the card.

4. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    We all still remember the explosive PSUs right?
    Another disadvantage is being stuck in the Corsair ecosystem. That computer will be like a laptop, you can't change anything.

5. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Click/Bait title? :D
    Cables from the missing CPU cooler will still be visible, unless they made some shroud for that too.
    I also highly doubt that a few visible cables will have any noticeable negative effect on airflow.
    Also wondering why they didn't make sort of an air tunnel shroud for the GPU to begin with instead, maybe because the airflow isn't as good as in some other cases?

6. stryfe2010

stryfe2010 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3060 12GB
    How does having the connections on the back of the board equal you can't change anything?

7. iNerd

iNerd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Ti
    maybe i'm wrong but i can take any pc case i like, build a custom hard-tubed water loop and would still not care about airflow or visible wires? and it would still look better. I understand Marketing is important but why is this project announced like they just invented bioler or hot water? oh boi...

8. Ivrogne

Ivrogne Master Guru

GPU:
    a GPU
    The can hide all the cables, but the can't hide that fckn ugly eagle flexing logo.

iNerd likes this.
  9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Let's say that one wants to upgrade the GPU, you won't be able to unless you buy a Gigabyte GPU which has these special connectors. Same thing if you want to upgrade the mobo, you'll only be able to buy a Gigabyte compatible mobo.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Actually msi came up with their own mobo too. This might become a trend.

11. Celcius

Celcius Master Guru

GPU:
    Orchid Pro Designer
    The Celcius® Project Stealth case also hides all cables. In fact, it hides everything. This is because it employs an Eco-friendly, ferrous-metal component, devoid of glass or acrylic, that precisely matches the exact dimensions of the case's side-panel opening. In fact, you could think of it as just that. It's remarkably clever and efficient. Your friends will be envious, and they won't see a thing.

Note: While constructed of high-quality materials and manufactured with Old World precision, the Celcius® Project Stealth case will not, in most cases, stop a burst from an AK at less than 1500 meters. In fact, let's just make that 2500 meters. (Wear your plate-carrier just in case.)

fantaskarsef likes this.
  12. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    In b4 Gigabyte do their typical bait and switch and just send you a box of cables called revision 1.1 instead of the actual part.

13. lancer3000gt

lancer3000gt Guest

GPU:
    Corsair Vengeance Blue8gb
    With hidden connector the Power supply cables must be shorter no needs for 600mm cables length anymore.
    I am wondering why they didn't organize all motherboard connections from CPU, MOTHERBOARD, USB 3,2, ETC.... on the bottom which makes cables organize much more easier and looks amazing