Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Doğukan Tuğra Tetik

Doğukan Tuğra Tetik Member

GPU:
    Rx570
    Guys i have rx570, resizable bar is enabled or not?

2. Darnias

Darnias Member

GPU:
    Radeon
    I don't mean to offend or blame you. Since I'm not a native/proficient English speaker, therefore if I have unintentionally offended you with some words I posted, you have my apologies.

Just, according to this post, it seems that you recommended to choose the queue size to equal the number of CPU threads.

[​IMG]

But it seems that the tweak menu recommended to choose the queue size to twice the number of CPU threads.

Perhaps I don't understand the concept of "thread" well enough (I'm not a computer expert).
    Even if it was a typo, I have no intention to blame you or the author, but appreciate your great work/help with the modded driver. Have a nice day.

Attached Files:

zingzs likes this.
  3. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Ah no problem then

and btw, it supposed to be "cores" instead of "threads", and why I said 16 queue for 16 threads of cpu, because 8 core cpus usually have 16 threads for now

4. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    you can enable it in amernime diagnostic tool (nzsetup cli), look for pcie resizable bar

5. Darnias

Darnias Member

GPU:
    Radeon
    Oh the HT thing, I did think of that, but not sure.
    So does this mean if someone has a 4 cores CPU with 4 threads, they should choose size 4; if someone has a 4 cores CPU with 8 threads, they should choose size 8 (generally)?

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  6. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    correct.

7. Betoven

Betoven Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9-390 G1
    Hi, i'm having problems opening forza horizon 5, it says that it needs an update.
    i reinstalled Windows 10 and installed nimez 22.5.1, before reinstalling the OS i was playing the game with 22.3 just fine. already tried installing 22.3 but doesn't work.
    as an aditional info, in Halo Infinite the game says my drivers are outdated and i need an update, but luckily in that case is just a warning.
    Why is it dont recognizing that i have the latest drivers?
    Captura1.JPG Captura1.PNG Captura2.PNG Captura3.JPG
    [​IMG]

8. Darnias

Darnias Member

GPU:
    Radeon

9. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Most game detect the DriverVersion at device manager instead of ReleaseVersion in radeon settings. ATM, the DriverVersion can't be faked instead of ReleaseVersion that just can be edited by registry hack.

10. Betoven

Betoven Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9-390 G1
    before anything thanks so much for your great work, my doubt is then how i was able to play before reinstalling the os.
    before installing your first mod i was on stock legacy drivers and installed the game and it said that i needed to update my drivers, then i found your mod and i was able to go beyond the legacy drivers, resintalled the game and it opened without problems, but now with a fresh os install even with your mod i cant open it.
    ¿maybe the problem is that i dont installed sotck amd drivers before yours, i just installed them right away after the os?

11. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    is same driver you installed before was fine? but when reformated, they didn't work?

Make sure AMD External Events Service was in "Automatic" state and "Started" in Windows Services

12. DragonFrizzy

DragonFrizzy Active Member

GPU:
    Amd hd 7310
    Changing queue size is a very good feature but (for low end users it's not not recommended) used it on E1-1500 Apu 2c 2t I went from 111 points cpu z to 65 points cpu z and while gaming it didn't lag much but if I let's say try to open folder explorer it lags so much so it's just a warning for low end users don't use this feature just skip it it's really affects your cpu performance
    How I said great option i didn't mind that this feature is bad it's a very good feature for better gpu performance!

13. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Zero performance penalty in Athlon 200GE, thus it only affects game performance, not Windows itself

14. FullTank

FullTank Member

GPU:
    2xR9 390+2x R9 390X
    hello, the music in 22.5.1 is very cute! xD from which game is it?

15. someonelikeyou

someonelikeyou Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 5500 XT
    But are the entries I set correct? mostly wondering if they should be hex or decimal

16. Wreckingball

Wreckingball New Member

GPU:
    AMD Vega 64 LC
    I'm having similar issues with this new release. Freesync does not work at all for me. Also the FPS metric is reading 0 in games. I have a Vega 64 LC.

17. PhenixN70

PhenixN70 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    Reset profile settings for a specific game started with V5-UWP-GCN-WHQL-Insight-NimeZ-Adrenalin-22.4.1-Upd2.0-DCH. Before him it was fine.

18. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    try to set amd external event in services by change it from manual to automatic

PhenixN70 likes this.
  19. Betoven

Betoven Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9-390 G1
    Didn't work =(

20. PhenixN70

PhenixN70 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    It works.