Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Seth-01

Seth-01 Member Guru

GPU:
    VTX3D R9 290 947/1250
  2. shenosuke

shenosuke Member

GPU:
    RX580
    the only CON , is that im not being able to enable ReBar , KMD_RebarControlMode keeps reseting to value 0 when i restart my pc. It was working fine with previous modded driver and with normal drivers too using LegacyASIC.
    @zingzs do you know what it can be?

Last edited: May 19, 2022
  3. mahdirey

mahdirey Guest

GPU:
    amd 5730 series
    is there any other solution i can do ? or i just need to wait for the new driver ? i got banned twice for afk xdd

4. joast888

joast888 Guest

GPU:
    6700S
    thank u.
    my laptop is Asus ROG G14 2022 with 680m agpu and 6700s gpu.
    when I installed 22.5.1 with ms-multi-adapter mod and relive mod, the RSR feature was unlocked. Relive works well,but RSR didn't work.
    when I installed 22.10 drivers, both of them work. but "frame rate target control" function is not working now.
    It seems that my gpu is not old ,so i try to install official drive from amd ,and then I moded it with following regsetup from NzSetup
    "SWMultiGPU0000.rtz,
    SWMultiGPU0001.rtz,
    PowerXpressOn0000.rtz,
    PowerXpressOn0001.rtz,
    Stub0000.rtz,
    Stub0001.rtz,
    FixAddDVR.rtz,
    amddvr64.msi"
    Finally the RSR and frame control worked.
    but the Relive function wasn't unlock after i tryed a whole day.
    my question is how to unlock Relive function on official drive 22.10.

5. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Relive function cannot be unlocked by using registry hack, it has flags that required or enabled in PnPLockDown

6. kilerek3

kilerek3 Member

GPU:
    8550G+8750M
    Update after some testing..
    d3d11 seems to be ok. maybe just one time install bug.

Every driver with emduro mode have trouble (include 2020 with lack of emduro in UI) have this issue with D3D9 games. No matter opencl fix or enabled/disabled crossfire.

Also, D3D9 or D3D11 seems to use two gpu's only in windowed mode. Fullscreen mode is one gpu only [GCN]
    (above happens no matter if crossfire is enabled or disabled)

7. xubeiga

xubeiga Active Member

GPU:
    Vega 56
    Guys...Stupid question: How can i know that SAM is enabled?
    I have 4G Decoding and Resizable bar enable in BIOS. CSM Disabled too.
    I installed NimeZ driver following steps of main post video tutorial but in AMD Software it shows that resizable bar has no support. Did i miss something?

I tried to look for something but i couldnt find :(
    My GPU is Vega 56.

8. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Is your Vega 56 using Samsung Variant? You can try enabled rebar with asic mode in tweaks menu.

9. PhenixN70

PhenixN70 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    Question to the author - why is it not fixed for gsn 2.0 to reset the game settings profiles after a reboot? Is it that hard? I've been waiting for almost a month now.

10. xubeiga

xubeiga Active Member

GPU:
    Vega 56
    No, its Hynix >.<

11. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    I didn't have that problem on my HD 8790M, also on HD 7790 office pc which using GCN 2.0, so i don't know where to fix it. All of tessellation, sharpening, and anti lag settings in every game profile didn't reset every system is rebooted. Every kernel and different ui was tested.

12. littlegrl

littlegrl Guest

GPU:
    AAA
    but i have the same issue. last driver it was working for me was 21.Q4 both kernels i think. After reboot game profile resets. not that big thing, but a bit annoying :)

13. hyperboarean

hyperboarean Member

GPU:
    Asus Vega 56 Strix
    I have the same GPU, use ASIC version and then you can enable SAM in Adrenaline.
    With GPU-Z, you can see the status (not my pic)
    [​IMG]

With my Vega 56 the "GPU hardware support" still shows NO, but I can enable it in Adrenaline software.
    The only way to see if it's really working would be to benchmark with ON and OFF.

14. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Question for both of you, you know the last driver that doesn't reset game profile settings?

At least, if you know which that drivers don't reset game profile settings, it will help the author to find the culprit

Nezuh likes this.
  15. Nebe1

Nebe1 New Member

GPU:
    RX 7700 XT
    Switching the service "AMD External Events Utility" from manual start to auto - helped me

PhenixN70, z8373767 and zingzs like this.

16. shenosuke

shenosuke Member

GPU:
    RX580
    @mylipho15 is it hard to do DX11 fix for polaris manually ? ( if its not could you teach how to do? it would be awesome) i cant make SAM work in my rx580 on this new mod driver, but it works fine in normal version may preview ( using rebarcontrolmode + legacyasic) and despites dx11 games being more smooth im feeling more input lag than usual. thanks in advance

17. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    PolarisVega gpu if using normal version of amd driver 22.10, it will register standard dx11 instead of special dx11, similar with amd 22.5.1 for non-rdna2 gpus. My 22.5.1 driver was using pure 22.10 package so dx9/dx10/dx11 was applied globally

18. xubeiga

xubeiga Active Member

GPU:
    Vega 56
    Oh, nice! But is your variant Hynix or Samsung? Does it make any difference in this case?

19. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    As i said before, You can try enabled rebar with asic mode in tweaks menu if lucky.

20. elaganza

elaganza Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire r9 380
    Great job, author!!! my r9 380 never have been so silk and smooth at games. Was a little sceptic but job is really great. The only is i got black screen at reboot occasionally. And still cant get a clear vision of it but looks like it happens often if i boot Windows10 and start rebooting within a short period of time i ll get black screen.If after booting Windows runs longer time it comes to reboot with no black screen/ But maybe it comes from old AMD issue with black screen/ On my ex 7850 it was regular at starting PC. my version is 22.4.1 upd2

Last edited: May 19, 2022