Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by alanm, Feb 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckage from UFO crashes & findings may ‘change our lives forever,’ expert says

THE Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO crashes in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The Sun.

Researcher Anthony Bragalia wrote to the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) requesting details of all UFO material, which they hold and results of any tests they had been carrying out on it.

He wrote: "This could include physical debris recovered by personnel of the Department of Defense as residue, flotsam, shot-off material or crashed material from UAPS [unidentified aerial phenomenon] or unidentified flying objects."

In the response, shared with The Sun, the DIA released 154 pages of test results that includes reports on a mysterious "memory" metal called Nitinol, which remembers its original shape when folded...

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2321251/pentagon-admits-testing-wreckage-ufo-crashes/

Fwiw. I dont necessarily interpret above findings as evidence of ET visits, but I know many here will be inclined to conclude otherwise... :D
    [​IMG]

2. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    If it is true: ok, make something good out of it.
    If it is a lie: carry on, we are used to listen to lies everyday.
    Me going to watch Fringe series once again.

Loobyluggs and Keitosha like this.
  3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I think it this true it long after the fact, i think they had ufo wreakage going back before Roswell incident, which would our tech explosion 50+ year ago

4. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    If this technology could solve our pollution, starvation and diseases, Godspeed.

5. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    If your reading this then you are almost certainly using decendants of technology found at roswell

6. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
  7. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    I worked in a government institution. After many years dealing with people, I quit because i found out something very disturbing.
    People are stupid. Hear me out, please, before shooting me.
    Things are getting worse. Social media, tribalism, the need to be special and online validation is killing critical thinking and open-mindedness in their true value.

Now, for all that is dear, Holy or holds value and respect I will say it:
    Taken individually, most of people can understand or made to understand something out of their comfort zone.
    But taken as a mob, as a group, this is where the trouble starts. This is where people start to act stupid.

So, people are stupid as in acting online, as a group and as in not thinking before acting. Not in general, as in disrespecting.
    I am sorry for offending or putting a label on people I never met or talked to. But for sure, anyone here who dealt or is currently dealing with people on a day to day basis knows exactly what I am talking about.

So, revealing aliens or alien technologies can have disastrous consequences for common folk. You just can't predict what they going to do or whatever. I can understand that and somehow I would do the same. Keeping that under wraps.

Netherwind, pedropaulo, IcE and 2 others like this.
  8. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    House panel to hold highly anticipated public hearing on UFOs

(CNN) A House panel is set to hold a public hearing on Tuesday on "unidentified aerial phenomena," popularly known as UFOs, a high-profile moment for a controversial topic that has long been relegated to the fringes of public policy.

The hearing, which is slated to begin at 9 a.m. ET and will be livestreamed, has been convened by the House Intelligence Committee's Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation subcommittee, a panel chaired by Democratic Rep. André Carson of Indiana...

CrazY_Milojko and fantaskarsef like this.
  9. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    "Shared with The Sun", a UK tabloid rag that you would not even buy as toilet paper. Lol

Ulenn, Ormy and Passus like this.
  10. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Yeah, big problem right there. Of ALL the news outlets that could have been gone with they went for the highly 'respected' and world renowned The Sun!

Ulenn, Netherwind and XP-200 like this.

11. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Why are there so many UFO crashes is the question no one asks.

Celcius and cucaulay malkin like this.
  12. SplashDown

SplashDown Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Classy
    I'm totally onboard that they are here and real, now how much and what is going on is the question. I'm a little worried why and whats there agenda but thats outta my hands anyway just gotta hope they are here to help. But if they wanted to end us they could of done that a long time ago. Thats my take anyway.

13. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Insurance fraud

CrazY_Milojko likes this.
  14. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Not too familiar with the UK press and it may be a tabloid rag, just surprised that some here are oblivious to the fact that its been a big story reported by many news outlets and to which has generated much interest. To the point where the US Congress has decided to hold hearings on the matter. Seems these will be closed door hearings from this point on.

Do note the thread is over a year old. For background from more reputable sources:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59405585
    https://www.military.com/daily-news...fo-rapid-response-teams-ordered-congress.html

It would be helpful if posters in the thread were to focus on the story and have a little brain to understand that its from multiple sources (besides the Sun) before commenting. Thanks. ;)

15. "UFO" doesn't mean space aliens, flying saucers or green goblins. If any UFO crashes, it's normal to study the debris to identify it. And of course, there are no alien-made extraterrestrial objects on our planet.

16. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT Nitro+
    When I see headlines about UFO's or some new groundbreaking tech which will revolutionize everything in under a year I usually go check Ars Technica. If there is nothing about it there then it's just a bs headline.

17. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Totally agree, but its fun to indulge the few conspiracy theorists here that may see otherwise. :D

Started another thread some time back titled Why I dont believe in aliens (that visited earth, but do believe life exists in universe besides us).

18. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX5700 XT
    The math alone....do the math.
    The distances involved mean that if they do show up, or have been here before they would be many thousands or even millions of years more advanced than us.
    Read Hawkings warning on this.
    Be careful what you wish for.
    Have a great day!

Airbud, anticupidon and Passus like this.
  19. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    An Air Force veteran has made a bombshell claim that the US government has recovered materials that could be proof of UFOs, including an intact craft of “non-human origin,” but they are keeping it a secret from the public.

David Charles Grusch, a veteran and former member of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and National Reconnaissance Office, has blown the whistle on this information, speaking with several news outlets about the crafts...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...sch-interview-ufo-whistleblower-b2352884.html

Disclaimer: just because I post this does not necessarily mean I believe it. I post for the benefit of others who may find it interesting.

20. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.