Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. kilerek3

kilerek3 Member

GPU:
    8550G+8750M
    yeah ofc, things i said earlier are for amd mobile devices with terascale/gcn combo

on desktop you just install whatever you wants and can be happy from this amazing drivers ^^

2. diblos

diblos Guest

GPU:
    RX 580 4GB
    How to enable SAM on RX580? installed the newest modded drivers but the SAM option is locked in Adrenalin.

3. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Activate Legacy ASIC.

diblos likes this.
  4. diblos

diblos Guest

GPU:
    RX 580 4GB
    do i need to have rebar enabled in bios? Cause i enabled rebar in bios and activated legacy asic but my PC is lagging now and my Adrenalin software wont open.

5. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    Then don't use ReBAR, since ReBAR is experimental feature for Non-Navi based cards. No guarantee if it works for all cards, even with the same model (VBIOS differences)

Use HyperMemory instead (regular mode)

6. FullTank

FullTank Member

GPU:
    2xR9 390+2x R9 390X
    if GCN gpu - https://waa.ai/gcn21_12_1software (this UI is compatible with 21.6.1~21.12.1
    if Terascale or Polaris/Vega/Navi - check various old guides on yt (hopefully some have uploaded old UI and added the link to description) , or ask some peeps

7. Joy

Joy Guest

GPU:
    RX 580
    Does not work, even with Samsung chips... or with MOBO updates. Legacy ASIC disables DirectML, Compute and games don't launch. So in reality, yet to see RE_BAR (truly) enabled and working for RX580

8. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Not all RX 580 can enabling SAM feature.
    It's like vendor specific GPU such as R9 390, only PowerColor ones get benefits, other than that just performance drops.
    This also applied to Vega 56 user with Samsung chips which only can use SAM, Hynix resulted in black screen.

Joy likes this.
  9. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    then, why don't use Hypermemory?

10. Tallyson Castro

Tallyson Castro Guest

GPU:
    RX 540 2GB / AMD R7
    The problem is that the driver recognize my dedicated gpu as another gpu, and because of that windows simply won't use the gpu. Well, i will try again installing the driver

11. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Which version you're using? 22.4.1 should fine since hybrid gpu are working now even on Windows 10 with 1809 builds.

12. SHAD

SHAD Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 NANO
    Hello, I have an AMD R9 Nano and am using Adrenalin GCN 22.4.1 V5. Everything works well except AMD Link. When you try to connect any device to your computer via AMD Link, it asks to update to a new driver version. Is there a way to upgrade AMD Link Adrenalin V3.5 to AMD Link Adrenalin V5.0?
    Thanks for your great work.

13. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    AMD Link 3.0.201127 APK. Use this version of AMD Link. AMD V5 UI aren't compatible with Legacy GCN 1,2,3 as they are part of Kernel Driver

14. SHAD

SHAD Guest

GPU:
    AMD R9 NANO
    I did just that, but there is an interface that is completely unsuitable for TV and many new features are not available.

15. CZTeo

CZTeo Guest

GPU:
    Radeon R7 360
    i installed 22.4.1 but in the system tab of the UI and driver sversion it says 21.50 is that normal?Also is hypermemory safe to enable for all kinds of pc setup?i do have 8gb ram fyi

16. papajo

papajo Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti FTW
    Hi does it make sense to install these drivers instead of the official ones for AMD vega 64 (windows 11) ?

17. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    yes, you can install it

18. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    normal, 22.4.1 uses 21.50 kernel

hypermemory is safe, as long as you have more than 4GB of RAM

CZTeo likes this.
  19. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    You can try these Experimental UI GCN 4.0 or Experimental UI GCN 5.0. Make sure you clear the Dependencies folder before placing them
    If lucky, you can enable AMD Rebar Feature with Legacy ASIC Mode.

Nezuh likes this.
  20. papajo

papajo Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti FTW
    Thanks for the quick reply, I dont have the vega 64 already at hand (is on a mining rig) but like I would like to try it out with some fast memory I have (4000Mhz cl 14) and my OCed 5950x and enable re-bar on it.

What I mean with "does it make sense" is not only if the custom driver is installable but if it will like increase the performance compared to the "normal" driver even for a few fps .