PC to iPad/iPhone photo tranfer?

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by tsunami231, Apr 20, 2022.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    So i know i can transfer from iphone/ipad to pc no problem but i want to transfer mass amount photos from pc to my ipad/iphone which does not work.

I been using GoogleDrive on them to move photos from there to ipad/iphone but i have transfer photos one by one cause there is no select and and download all.

is there way to do this with out itune? or hell have to install software in first place?

2. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
  3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    well i fiqure out I can open "files" on my iphone/ipad then edit the sidebar and check google drive then i can actual "select all" and save all images, though for some reason if the image/files dont show image, or what type file it is you can not save the file ( assuming it take while for it to populate files).

So now i know how to multi copy photos i have on googedrive via adding to "files" on ipad/iphone.

I will l check this out at later date, but from what see that is just fraking stupid as itune method, i just want to be able to drag and drop photos from pc to ipad/iphone and vis versa

I might be pro apple for anything mobile, but they way apple make simple thing like moving files and photos from pc to ipad/iphone is stupid...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
  4. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7900 XTX
    I use Adobe Lightroom to move files between my iPad and my PC.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    actual i know some that has photoshop i will ask them if photoshop will do the 2k-4k scaling and enhance said pictures of 720p/1080p picture,

if i does good as job as some ai upscaler i fine with that, just minus the water marks

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022