Warning! Nvidia doesn't admit all known issues, even critical ones!

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Jen1, Apr 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I certainly don't wait for everyone else to help fix it. I will do my best to fix the issue by helping them find the bug. Do you accept the fact that if you don't help them that this bug might never be fixed and that it's your fault?

2. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    You've proven you are incapable of this, before anyone replied!
    Your opening comment has you raging at NVidia because you dont want to help them fix your problem for no sensible reason, demanding a response "that can only happen when you start helping them".
    They cant file it as a bug until they are sure its a bug, which you refuse to assist with.
    It went downhill from there, you only accept your own hatred.
    Good luck :)

The1, Smough and PauloKP like this.
  3. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    Just ban this person please.

4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB

5. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    But this is a known issue - just not listed here ;)

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    [​IMG]

Best laugh i had in while the power of delusion. Fix problem your self you seem know better. Nvidia is not gona care if you sell card and go AMD anymore then AMD would care if sold there card and went Nvidia.

last i check almost all post from this user are digs at nvidia and them acting like the know better. a troll is a troll

Undying, sapo_joe, TheDeeGee and 3 others like this.
  7. SpookySkeleton

SpookySkeleton Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    Idk man, i remember having an issue with wolfenstein 2 with my gtx 1080 back 3xx drivers era, i think it was black the texture issues https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-398-46-hotfix-driver-download.html, it came a little late actually but they actually fixed the error some of us we were having, they fixed the issue just by collecting the data from all people with those dumps and stuff.

But obviously it will take longer if you don't provide the data they are asking.

So i don't think it's a bad idea to give some data to them to actually get help.

TheDeeGee likes this.
  8. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    She's not a troll but she's quite the nvidia hater since that telemetry thread she posted.

Her mannerisms are exactly like the modern karen but I doubt shes older than 30.

Smough likes this.
  9. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    Haters can be trolls. I should know, I hate AMD graphics cards.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    You should start a new thread.

11. teots

teots Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660 super
    The answer to you
    The answer to your problem is simple, if nvidia graphics card does not suit your setup,
    switch to amd. Keep your old card just in case. :)

Edit: Your last post tell me you don't like amd as well. Then maybe you want to replace
    the hardware that can't function with your graphics card.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
    sapo_joe and Smough like this.
  12. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    I'd say half of your issues would be solved if you weren't using SLI, as nvidia does not really support that anymore. Sell those 2 1080's and get a 3060 Ti or a 2070 Super, you will be doing yourself a favor.

EDIT: You are using a laptop that is giving you all of these issues, sell that and get something more decent.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
    TheDeeGee likes this.
  13. Smough

Smough Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660
    You are mentally ill, each one of your replies is literally you acting like a crazy and irrational person, also why are you unloading your issues with nvidia on us, who are just hardware enthusiasts? The first thing you should do is try things with a single GPU, as I said before, SLI is not viable anymore.

14. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    This could be the most stupid post in the history of online forums! I couldn't even resist replying it although I have no time at all!

I am writing about a driver issue that is known and not being listed, in a driving section, in a graphic forum about graphic card!

What are you doing analyzing the psychology of people in a graphic forum?

15. Kaarme

Kaarme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070 FE
    Few, if any, companies would like to make themselves look worse by listing the maximum amount of flaws and bugs. Not Nvidia, not AMD, not Intel, and the least of them all Apple. If this one is being reported by very few people with specific hardware and Nvidia itself doesn't yet posses a sample of the hardware, the Nvidia engineers have basically got nothing solid in their hands. For all they know, it could be a flaw in the design of the laptop, which means Nvidia possibly isn't even able to affect it or would need the laptop manufacturer's cooperation, even if they have got a hunch about it.

There's probably a specific name for the fallacy of "some other people must have done it already, so it's useless for me to do it". What if the other people with the same problem as you all think the same? Everyone thinks others have done it already, so in the end nobody will send the data to Nvidia. I certainly know I have skipped doing things because I thought exactly like that. Probably everyone has.

Arinoki likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.