Warning! Nvidia doesn't admit all known issues, even critical ones!

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Jen1, Apr 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    Can you motivate how I didn't use my brain?

I motivated that your comment was so stupid to the point you even didn't read the title, and compared a thing I didn't even complained about, and that was the most stupid thing and no one with brain will do it

2. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    I read your post and in your post I find someone who won't even help the devs fix the issue because you assume others will instead. Listing the issue is really minor vs your attitude.

3. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    I motivated why I will not help the developer, that makes your even comment more stupid!

The developer are incompetent, and back to the car example so I make it easier for you to get, I will not give anyone my car keys when my credit cards are inside, get it?

4. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    This scenario exists for most people. Why are you any different? You're more concerned with calling people names than actually helping to solve the problem.

5. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    It's one that thing NVIDIA drivers are buggy, I got used to it, and I am expecting more bugs than improvements in performance and stability!

The only reason I update is for the addressed CVEs, cause I take security very seriously!

Again my issue is not a driver that can't even turn on my monitor, my issue that it is not listed in the known issues

I can understand that there are bugs, but not admitting them although they are known is a new low from NVIDIA.

If it was listed as known issue, I would not have tested every new release, and I still have to test every new release, I would only read the resolve issues in every new release, if it is fixed I will install it, if now I will wait, this is what this thread about.

But then everyone in guru3d came to attack me, with even no basses to attack me.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  6. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    That's because you're telling people about your problem, but, you won't help Nvidia fix the problem. What kind of reaction was you expecting? In terms of this community, you're not actually contributing anything.

7. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    Again! I really can't understand your argument!

I don't want the problem to be solved, I just wanted it to be listed in the known issue? What is wrong with you people? Please read the title!

NVIDIA will not solve this issue for years to come!

BTW my Samsung HD TV is still not working, only with NVIDIA!

8. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    Lol.
    Op, you deserve nothing, you are unable to comprehend the basics of engineering nor human behaviour.
    The outlier here is you.

Smough and Arinoki like this.
  9. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    Yet another stupid post with no motivation!

Please if you can't motivate reply no more!

I really can't understand how people like and even defend companies that lie to its costumers, provide services that don't even work.

People defend a company that provides graphic cards that can't even turn on monitors must be so naive and ignorant or have Stockholm syndrome.

It is a scam to sell a graphic card that cant' even turn on a monitor, and if you are not paid from NVIDIA to do so, you would be the most stupid guy on earth!

10. PetritH

PetritH Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 7900 XT
    Dude, I don't post here often but when I see a post like this I just can't ignore. Dude you been offered help but you rejected. You take security seriously? We all take security seriously but you have a way to help nvidia help you and also still maintain that security obsession. Open new user on windows, recreate the problems and send it to them. But all you do is whine for no reason.

Greetings, see you guys in 2025.

GoldenTiger, TheDeeGee and Solfaur like this.

11. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI

Again, I can live with this issue, my problem it is not listed as a known issue? get it? Please read the little.

I got used to the idea that NVIDIA drivers are buggy, and there are more bugs in every release than fixes. My issue that it is not listed, and I have to test every driver to see if it fixed or not.

If it was listed I would read only the release notes, get it?

When I reported to NVIDIA they were aware of it, not listing it is the issue. get it?

12. Stormyandcold

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    and in one post you're showing how stupid you actually are.

I don't have an argument here, I'm not arguing with you, I'm saying what I'm seeing, as are most people here.

13. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    The definition of argument:

I will reply you no more for your nonsense!

14. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    By the same tune, its best you dont reply at all :)

We have read what you posted, you havent read or comprehended anything asked of you or what is posted in this thread.
    Some people are determined to have a hard life, enjoy.

mordan and TheDeeGee like this.
  15. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    I am open to criticism, but with no motivation, even criticizing jut to criticize is not acceptable.

Wanna have a civilized constructive discussion, here I am. But just saying nonsense to defend a bad thing I will not tolerate.

Wanna talk like civilized people, give me your argument and let's discuss, just saying stupid word with no motivation will make you look bad.

Read my OP and all the replies, you will se no motivation whatsoever for each and every reply, thgey even ask questions answered already in the OP.

I really wonder if you ready anything I write, all of you didn't even read the tittle or what is the thread about :confused:

16. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW
    How are you completely unable to post here with out being an utter tool. Every single time. Maybe list that as an issue, so we all know what's coming.

TheDeeGee and Smough like this.
  17. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    And, what's your point?

All I can see is that your made an utter tool of yourself with another utter tool reply :D

This must be the most stupid post ever

18. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    So I really don't get it. You people want to be lied to and not even told about an issue that is known by NVIDIA, seriously how stupid is that.

I really wounder if it was an issue affected you people and then you discovered that NVIDIA is aware of the issue and didn't list it after you have tested lots of drivers and suffered of it, will you accept that for yourself? or just for me?

I really can't understand you, answer this question please

19. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW
    Yeah, you got me. ◔_◔

20. Jen1

Jen1 Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2x SLI
    I am leaving now, hoping someone will answer this question, you really like to be lied to? or you just want me to accept that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.