Lian Li A4-H2O Mini-ITX case for 3-slot VGA,

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    It is a tiny case with a capacity of around 11 liters, yet it can accommodate a huge graphics card measuring 322 mm in length and occupying three slots. Additionally, it supports 240mm radiators, whic...

Lian Li A4-H2O Mini-ITX case for 3-slot VGA,

tunejunky likes this.
  2. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx/7900xt
    winner, winner, chicken dinner

3. EJocys

EJocys Guest

GPU:
    nVidia 1070
    Anything that can fit into common IATA cabin baggage (55 × 35 × 20 cm) is welcome. Using a riser cable adds an additional point of failure and unnecessary complication. The option of a solid top panel (no holes) would be nice i.e. extra free space for other important things on the desk, like a flowerpot or a small bucket of steel bearing balls :).

tunejunky likes this.
  4. suty455

suty455 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3090
    nice case but the Ssupd Meshalicious is a better one also from Lian Li ( they make it) and it can also take a full size 3090 and a standard ATX PSU, I built one Yesterday with a 570 itx , a 5900x a 120mm custom loop for the CPU with a barrow pump combo (2 mm clearance lol) and 2 TB of nvme gen4 and a 3090, runs super cool as its all mesh and the 3090 gets all the air it needs, easily fits in a small rucksack with a TKL from Mountain which is what the guy I built it for wanted
    https://www.ssupd.co/products/meshlicious

tunejunky likes this.

5. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx/7900xt
    they make that - the TU 150

6. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xtx/7900xt
    lian li has an update on the awesome PC - 011D the EVO (PC - 011D evo)

what's really amazing is it not only can have reversible orientation, it takes 3 320mm radiators (top, bottom, side)
    AND (depending on your # of USB headers) can have TWO i/o panels at any of THREE locations, which is super awesome if your rig is built on a reverse layout (facing right instead of left)

and it's a compact mini tower