THX certified WQHD IPS gaming LCD Razer Raptor 27

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. MachinaEx

MachinaEx Member

GPU:
    GeForce 1660 Super
    No way can those built in speakers be comparable to my Logitech Z623 2.1 THX certified speakers which are the one of the best for gaming, movies and TV shows. Even with a built in audio card on my ASUS TUF Z370 PLUS Gaming they are highly detailed and rich color, you simply hear everything (even footsteps on optimal audio). It seems that since Razer bought THX it is going to put a certification wherever it can...

3. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AD102/Navi21
    certifications mean nothing these days
    I have a "freesync premium" one and HDR looks like crap

4. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    HDR 400...sigh....how is the pc monitor market so behind in something quite old by technology standards.

5. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    1440p 165 hz 27'' ....and hdr 400 ....1200 bucks ??? I want something of what Razer is smoking ! you can find much much better monitors ...cheaper .... much cheaper !

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    *Mind blown*
    not only priced for insanity
    THX? gtfo no way those dinky speakers can be THX certified

They likey charging an arm and leg for sub 32" monitor when can 55inch TV similar better for much less.

Like @Venix said i want what they are smoking

For what it would cost me to get 27"~28" 4k monitor with just free sync and or gysnc compatible I could get 50" 4k tv with same options, I really dont get why monitor prices are so outrageously out of touch with display costs

Venix likes this.
  7. PCBuilder22

PCBuilder22 Guest

GPU:
    1650 4GB
    I made an account just for this.

Razor I love your stuff.
    Got your keyboard, mouse, speakers, and headset.

Your monitors have underperomed and been overpriced since you started making them. Now you increase the price 50% for THX which nobody cares about? it's not 1999 anymore...

Reality check.
    My 55 inch TV with real HDR full arry backlight and 120hz refresh costs 1000$ and has Atmos sound built in. Yes it's also got hdmi2.1 for my Xbox series x.

Your 200$ more for alot less that's just insane.

Next....
    Your same price as literally the best monitor on the market Alienware 34 inch QD OLED which beats your display in every measurable factor. Period. Even looks great IMO matches my lian LI white case perfect.

I know you got a product cycle and r&d but damn ya really disappointed me here I'd buy a 27 inch display from you in a heartbeat if you were in the 500$ range and performed as good as the others in that category. That is where real 27 inch monitors live.

Your style is great your prices are on crack, maybe meth. Maybe you'll sell a few to rich kids who ask mom and dad for their credit card but anybody with a clue will avoid this like it's got herpes.

Attached Files:

Venix likes this.
  8. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    What kind of stand is your laptop sitting on? Is it a cooler? I like how it's propped up. I could use one.

9. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 3080 FE
    You sure Logitech Z623's are the best speakers for gaming and movies?

[​IMG]

Repo Man likes this.
  10. MachinaEx

MachinaEx Member

GPU:
    GeForce 1660 Super
    Best desktop speakers friend! I don't have a large room for a setup like this, both this sure is overkill if I am I know my audio setup...

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    logitechs speakers are garbage period, no mids, no tweeters.

great for booms and nothing more.

the best desktop speakers were in the creative gigaworks range, but by this point in time the acidic glue has destroyed most of them, now-days you have the Edifier S550/760's.

carnivore likes this.
  12. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon™
    Sadly true. I used to like them back in 2005-9, then something started sounding wrong to me as I got into audio. If it's one thing I cannot stand is boomy bass from Logitech speaker sets.

13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    One of the speakers i was looking at when I "was" look for new speakers had the "tweeters" that where actual just stickers of said tweeters

hear good things about S550/760's there bookself one too as far 2.1 sets good to date the klh promedia 2.1 best i hear still even if those have there own issues