Three new Star Wars games will be made by Respawn Entertainment, EA and Lucasfilm Games

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Remember, when you point a finger to a person, four fingers point at you.
    You know, putting labels on people over the internet does consolidate your overall image. People you simply don't know. People who may be on your side, even that you will not ever believe it.
    Haven't your elders taught '" An eye for an eye will make the world blind?"

Your whole response and foundation of all you wrote is based on an assumption. And your view is biased.Not expect anytime soon to admit it.

Can you go back and see why I wrote a response? It was because you labeled a forum dweller. Does NOT associate me with a specific take of current movement or culture related to all social sexual orientation layers.
    You simply jumped and wrote all the above without the slightest consideration.
    Does that makes you a better stereotype? Have you really accomplished more acceptance?
    Did you respected a different view, as you so vehemently require?

Look, we can go on and on but I feel that we couldn't agree on a single point. However, I'll show this thread to a work mate and friend (trans gender) and to gal I know who is bi.
    I'll ask if this is in their alley or they beg to differ. And I can assure they do know to discuss and we can agree on a whole lots of different opinions.

But you a free to think and act as you please. Have a good day !
    Cheers!

Backstabak, chispy and Venix like this.
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
  3. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Damn y'all really pour out all your insecurities at the drop of a hat LMAO.

And this dude can't even form a coherent sentence. I don't know why I even indulged you to begin with.

4. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Exactly, I can't. Must be the amalgam of vocabularies and grammatical structures of those 5 languages I speak.
    Sorry If I miswritten something. For sure you can write better in foreign languages.
    However, me not being able to form a coherent sentence doesn't invalidate my point.
    You acted exactly like the cancel culture people would. Doesn't like the message? Well sucks to be you, I don't like the tone, attitude or the way you said it. How about the message? Doesn't matter, let's concentrate on why don't like your tone,way of speaking/writing.
    And here I though I was dealing with a more mature and level headed person.
    You are in luck. You won the argument and the discussion. You consolidated the whole woke culture in just 4-5 responses.
    Too bad, I have better things to do.
    Cheers!

5. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    What does the fantasy lore of the Star Wars franchise have anything todo with LGBP, BLM, social brainwashing and lying about real world history?? :eek:

Not every opinion needs to be respected neither should it.
    I agree though that there is no need to turn it into a forum flame war, nothing to win here.

As for name calling, if you suspect such just click the report button and a moderator will look into it.

Regardless, this news got completely derailed now.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  6. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    *writes several paragraphs*
    "I have better things to do"
    Say woke and cancel culture some more, that'll fight your corner for you.

You do know I'm taking the piss out of you because you jumped to the defence of a guy writing bigoted crap about a game we know literally nothing about, right? Like anyone actually cares or thinks it's cool to deny yourself games because you're a bigot?
    Change the subject all you want because you're forced to go into depth about your opinions, you write more sentences but your virtues are exactly as garbage as the others.
    Such brave vital work playing devils advocate!

Cheers!

Anyway how about videogames? ;)

7. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    [​IMG]

Keitosha likes this.
  8. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    wokeness = people who fear not being able to buy coffee at Starbucks, and walking past homeless people whilst pretending to be on the phone doing 'important things', like, tweeting about how bad homelessness is...

You do that, and you're gold. Plus, do not forget under any circumstances to unintentionally be ironic in referring to other people by referring to yourself in the third person, by using "we" when you actually did mean everyone else, except "you".

"We need to help homeless people" = "everyone else except me needs to help homeless people"

*sip of coffee*

Woke people are afraid they will be found out for not being 'woke enough' and therefore, other more woke people will get served first at starbucks - or worse, they fear having coffee being thrown at them for wrong-think.

People who over-react are not secure people.
    People who scream and shout when they do not get their way, or when people do not pay them the precise type of attention they want; are not secure people.
    People who are afraid of non-conformity (of themselves), are most definitely not secure people.

"A Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice." *

*Jedi Master Yoda to Luke Skywalker - The Empire Strikes Back, written by Leigh Brackett, a female writer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.