RTSS showing wrong cpu speeds, HELP please?!

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by newls1, Jan 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newls1

newls1 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    RTSS is displaying my CPU speeds 100MHZ less then what they actually are and was hoping someone knows the fix for this. Been doing this for a while and just now trying to find the fix. Just quick example: Playing any game, RTSS displays my 8 "P" cores @ 5300, and 8 "E" Cores @ 4100 when they should be 5400/4200. HWInfo shows right speeds, wish that program had a plug in that would shows stats during game play so i didnt have to use RTSS.... anyone else have this issue, and or know how to fix it? Thanks for any assistance

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

> wish that program had a plug in that would shows stats during game play so i didnt have to use RTSS

Wish that users that cannot search and dream about stopping to use RTSS disappear from this seciton. Learn how to use plugins, search, search harder.

3. newls1

newls1 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    wow, that was informative... great forum

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

If you beleive that it was a friendly and polite of you to say "I wish I could stop using your RTSS, now HELP ME" then you may continue blaming the forum. The reason of reply you got is your own offensive post content. And yes, there are at least 4 different ways of displaying HwInfo readings into RTSS. If you stop being lazy, you can find it using your search feature. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.