Nvidia Hotfix Driver 496.98

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by SyntaX, Nov 24, 2021.

1. venturi

venturi Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 4090 FE RTX
    What monitor are you using?

I ask out of curiosity but also because I've noticed that I have the issue I reported on Dp 1.4 DSC and the HDMI 2.1. I was wondering how your HDMI 2.1 experience was?

2. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Never had it before on any non-Gsync display ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PG32UQ

I haven't even tried using it since DP is fine for the most part and my secondary display is limited to HDMI 1.2 atm anyway.

3. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Fe
    I just want to play new world without crash my pc, the driver can be good too

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    afaik all the PG series has deep sleep set to on by default, its in the System Setup osd control at the very bottom of the list on my PG27Q
    when its one and the screen goes to sleep,the hotplug detect pin goes low enough that most graphics cards will register it as disconnected.

this has registered plenty of problems in the past with issues waking the display without re-plugging it in as well as the gsync notification coming up.

5. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    No such option here, the only one I have is for USB hub power being on/off during standby (and it's on).