Happy Saturday y'all

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Airbud, Sep 11, 2021.

1. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    I'm quite resistant to cold, nothing new, ukrainian blood, not so much tolerant to hot weather tho. In younger days was swimming in way colder rivers with friends during early spring days. But I don't have 25 anymore...

Let's just hope this aint gonna be one of those "...I told you!..." situations :D Wife asked me more then few times today if I'm sure about that. Don't want to be a chicken so...

Airbud and anticupidon like this.
  2. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Less than hour ago...

This is the only thing I'm alowed to help while my lady is preparing Greek chicken gyros: I'm making tortillas. Just to be on a safe side she put me in exile in summer kitchen in backyard house, she knows why :D

IMG_2146.JPG

Kids ate their share and run away of course so now it's time for two of use to eat in peace. It's a really nice day here so we'll doing it outside...

IMG_2148.JPG

Preparation... think I've put too much of everything...

IMG_2147.JPG

...poor tortilla, no way it'll stay "alive" when I try to wrap it arround :) had to ate those from the bottom.

At the end ate total of 3x of these + 2x beer, guess I'm around 3 Kilos more heavy now, can't breath anymore :D

IMG_2151.JPG

Now to take hour of rest.... and cold pool, here I come :)

Maddness, big ROBOT bill and Airbud like this.
  3. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    CrazY_Milojko likes this.
  4. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    5PM.. preparing for the dive... and it was awesome!

Water inside the pool was barely 15C/60F, outside in the shade it was 27C/80F. Honestly water felt so good, probably because difference between water and air wasn't 15C, 16C like during hot summer days this year. Wife looked at me from the balcony, rolling eyes, and I know she was just jealous because she can't swim with me as there is "red on trafic light" on her side of the street since yesterday :D Yesterday I had some gastric issues, vomited 6 times from 9AM to 3PM, ate only once late afernoon but this day was completely opposite, it's good to be alive :)

We're expecting few nice sunny days till wednesday, up to 30C/86F no way I'm gonna waste the time after the work, every-single-day I'll keep swimming in the pool. Thursday and further there will be significant temperature drop and guess it'll be the end of the swimming season for us here. There will be no choice for me but to drain water out from the pool because nights are going to get even colder, water in the pool would be around 10C and not sure I'm that much crazy to swim in such a cold pool.

IMG_2152.JPG

anticupidon and Airbud like this.

5. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Maybe it's a Balkan thing, but I have the almost same thermometer somewhere in my mother's house.

CrazY_Milojko likes this.
  6. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    Hey, I can cook!...we can light a grill around here too Buddy!

[​IMG]

:p

:D...y'all have a good one!

7. CrazY_Milojko

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    Think this one we bought years ago somewhere in Greece.

Can't believe my eyes, dude must be at least stupid or stupid + completely drunk :eek:

Airbud likes this.