Covid vaccination experiences

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by AsiJu, Jun 17, 2021.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    This is what get me you can be vaccinated and STILL spread it even if it not gona effect you. which make really wonder why mask are still not mandatory in public. I will get mine at somepoint probably before end of year. but whole lets open everything up and say masks are not required just get me. California already made mask mandatory in public AGAIN regardless if you were vaccinate. more will follow suit I really hate see how bad things get if shutdown happen again even the world. and how thing will go side again cause brains where not used in first place.

Last i checked Vaccines dont KILL viruses it make you immune to the effect you can still have said virus and spread it even if you have vaccine. and liley hood a 8+ billion be vaccinated is zero to many conspiracy theory out there for that to ever happen. Just cause one is vaccinated it does not give you hall pass to be stupid. The whole unvaccinated people be selfish aruge can be throw right back to people that are vaccinated as there be selfish and not caring that they should wear the mask to help stop the spread when most are not.

My own friends and family will not and NEVER WILL get vaccination and will NEVER let there to be born kids get it. and went on recorded they will forged id if they have to saying they did. not sure how viable that is. but it wont mater if there not check in first place. But they wear the masks in public. So dont have much issue I have problem with people that dont wear the mask after geting vaccine and think there not add to issue.

And I can be wrong about this, this just from what I read and what I choose to believe.

Wear the mask in public reguardless of your vaccine status should be mandatory and enforced. till it under contol which it is not They even tell when you get vaccine continue to wear the masks in public and around people YOU DONT live with it.

DannyD likes this.
  2. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    @tsunami231 Yes i wear my mask always in enclosed spaces, like in my big store where i work out of and when delivering to flats and apartment blocks etc.
    I've had covid that many times i just don't want it again, i've suffered every symptom that's out there (including rashes (the third time i caught it)and the worst was the last time when my lungs got sore).
    I've no idea when i'm gonna stop wearing mask.

3. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon™
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Airbud, DannyD and Brasky like this.
  4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    @DannyD

I just wish more people had brain and actual did. Florida especial Wrestling industry down there is back to having "sold" out audience there is there not flowing the 6foot rule follow majority of people are not wearing masks either. it just gona start all over again.

I have not got simply cause I rare going out I dont like going out in public let alone crowed place never have never will. been like that most my life is so my life has not changed much in the regard. and I up my family's ass about wearing mask in public. and when I do have to go out I have my mask. most then ALL got vaccine short of me my uncle and his son, I plan to get mine, my uncle thinks is all BS and as such so does his son, he uncles wear mask in public his son dont atlest not around his friends and he is germ phoebe

Vaccines dont kill viruses it make you immune nothing more nothing less, people can still get and spread it are they less likely to get it if the have vaccine sure, dont mean you can get it though.

DannyD likes this.

5. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Up your vitamin D Intake. But wait, there is a little catch. Vitamin D is liposoluble, it dissolves in fat, not water or water based liquids. To elevate your vitamin D absorbtion, take it with a spoon of organic coconut oil.
    Some people will have difficulty in absorbing that vitamin or the whole liposoluble vitamins.
    You can take it, but not really absorbing it. There is a lot of scientific explanation behind this.

Falkentyne and DannyD like this.
  6. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Been taking it on and off for over a decade if not longer, got some very strong gel capsules which i believe have helped greatly with the 'Rona and i always advise it to folks suffering with virus.
    That and my home made spray bottles of IPA and silver mix, and healthy eating /exercise.
    also got ioniser in house. I've owned many of these:
    PureMate PM 100 Silent Ionic Air Purifier and Ioniser Protecting Against Airborne, Allergens, dust Pollen, Asthma Allergies, Dust, Mold, Pets, Smokers, Cooking, Air Cleaner, Eliminates all Germs, 4 Watts : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

Airbud likes this.
  7. Falkentyne

Falkentyne Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 7970 Ghz Ed.
    I did not know this. Thank you.

Airbud and anticupidon like this.
  8. zipper

zipper Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680M
    Just don't take the D vitamin pills into an empty stomach. The small amount of fat that comes with food promotes the absorption of vitamin D.

Airbud likes this.
  9. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Thank you for spreading the word. I was under the false impression that if only by taking one thing, it was absorbed 100% and did it's effect.
    If things were so simple. There are a lot of factors regarding minerals or vitamins absorbtion. Poor diet and some gastric system malfunctions can severely impact the absorption or effect of any compound.
    The inner linen of intestinal tract can be damaged or in poor shape, thus affecting your metabolism, your nourishment and hormone and defense mechanism behaviour.

Airbud likes this.
  10. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    i usually take my vitamin D/multivitamin with an English muffin with peanut butter in the morning, but if I'm feeling frisky I'll add an egg on that as well. Just getting into a few healthy routines makes a difference.

rflair and Airbud like this.

11. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    2 second shot, arm/shoulder felt sore for the rest of the day (pretty normal post-injection pain), thats all.

Getting the 2nd shot the 10th of august.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    Airbud likes this.
  12. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4070Ti OC
    Wife and I getting our first shot this afternoon

Airbud likes this.
  13. JaxMacFL

JaxMacFL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Strix 4090 OC
    COMNAVAIRHOUSE and I got our first jab last week. Delta variant was the deal breaker for us. Get the 2nd jab 19 Aug.

Airbud likes this.
  14. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    My body, my choice - a friend of mine was so adamantly said. Until he got the Rona, passed the virus to his whole family and now they are confined and also some of their neighbors were infected ( BBQ party) so things are pretty grim. He was called several times to get his shot, he declined.
    Now, we know that one can get it even vaccinated. But also with lesser probability and lesser side effects. He said that he developed some trombosis and had a surgery to bypas his iliac vein. Left leg is literally one step in the grave.

15. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    We know that one can catch covid if vaccinated and we also know one can spread it if vaccinated.
    Do we really know 'with lesser probability and lesser side effects' or is this just herd immunity kicking in?
    How can you trust these people that allow so many carcinogens in our food? You understand cola is loaded with a carcinogenic food coloring yes?

16. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    @DannyD I don't drink Cola or any soft drink whatsoever. I have years of avoiding that crap and my health improves many more times.
    Also, avoid processed food like plague. I spend a lot of money, time and effort to get base ingredients to make or cook my own food.
    But all that , can say Vaccination is bad and all ?
    No. It just doesn't work that way.
    However, I am aware of twisting the truth and how easily crowds can be misled.

17. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    So sounds like your my body my choice pal gave the virus to likeminded folks if they all got covid from him, or are you saying these folks were vaccinated that all got the virus lol.

Airbud likes this.
  18. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Got my second jab this morning and so far all is well., but i will still be wearing a mask in public places until it becomes clear we have beaten this thing once and for all.

19. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    @DannyD the guy wasn't vaccinated, and also those who got infected. Their choice, their consequences.
    However, until now I didn't got the virus and I don't want to have it by all means. I avoid crowds ( never liked anyways) and wear my mask, even if I got my two shots of Pfizer.

20. This is kinda problem in our country as well. I've witnessed it many times in our shops or even receptionists at the dentist's. They wear no masks or wear them covering their mouths only. If I ask them why, their response is usually that they are vaccinated. If I try explaining that they can still spread it even when they are vaccinated only makes them angry. I don't mind if people don't wear masks outside, because our covid situation is pretty good right now, but interiors are always problematic, especially if they use air conditioning (closed windows all day).

anticupidon likes this.