PowerWash Simulator

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Reddoguk, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    This little early access game is for me very addictive and soothing.

I just don't understand why it's so satisfying because it's just a stupid little game that i actually love btw.

It's not got a huge amount of gameplay time which ATM is about 5-6 hours as is.

The game is well supported and has continued to grow and be improved apon and content added.

It is an early access game but i think they have to finish and release it because it's a very popular game already mostly down to Youtubes SMii7Y.

I think the price is pretty fair too @ £16.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1290000/PowerWash_Simulator/

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Makes me think of Viscera Cleanup Detail.... haha... well.. minus the body parts of course.

3. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Little games can be fun, nothing wrong with being just easy past time.

Although imagine a game about open world survival role playing power wash simulator!

4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Someone should made taking a crap simulator. I can imagine it being more fun than this one.

5. wow... what a waste

6. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    lame...like all the simualtors. How about instead do "washing" in your RL, same with other crappy simulations, sigh

7. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    OK guys it's not for everyone i get it but why are you even posting about it being a waste when i've already told you it has brought me some very relaxing and soothing hours of gameplay while being stressed the f*** out with life all the time.

There's a very small niche of people whom like watching power washing video's on youtube. It may not be satisfying to you but to some it is. If you want blood and gore go find it elsewhere.

I actually own a power washer and use it on my dirt bike and cars and i have 4 grand children who like to help me wash my stuff also, they also love playing this game and i'm waiting for them to release a multiplayer split screen where you compete for the fastest clean or clean together with others.

Even some of my close friends question why i'd spend £4500 on a PC to only play Rocket League and Powerwash Simulator but i don't give a flying f*** what anyone thinks. Like i said each to their own. I basically own every good game out there and have way over a 1000 games and it's not everyday i feel like shooting people in the head. Seriously i'm bored with shooting games, same repetitive BS over and over. I could name about 10 AAA shooting games i installed and never bothered to finish them because of boredom.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    AsiJu likes this.
  8. You are taking this way too personal. This is forum. People are expressing their own views and opinions. When you create a thread about "PowerWash" sim, which is definitely not mainstream game, you should expect there would be quite a lot of posts bashing it to dust. If you love it, that is completely fine. We all have our tastes and different opinions, there is no need to be angry or sad that other people on this forum don't share your enthusiasm about a game.

9. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    No i'm not, people including myself are allowed to express their opinions and that's fine. I don't mind that because i understand people are different and like different things but to just say "wow... what a waste" is a poor opinion in my view. I don't really give my opinion on games that i don't own or have never played. I'm not saying you need to play a game in order to have an opinion on it but it sure as hell helps me if the person commenting has at least tried it. I'm not angry or sad because a few people don't like it, i only care about what i like or liked so basically don't give a care in the world about someone else's negative opinion.

I try my best to stay away from negativity and only try to be positive. If something involves us all badly then of course i'll give a negative response if needed but i find it never gets you anywhere anyway.

This is a game and this is a gaming forum where people come to read about basically every game ever released. I've used other peoples opinions on here for years before i spend my money on a game. Especially when some of them cost £100 for the Ultimate versions and i only buy deluxe or GOTY and ultimate versions if available.

The game got a content patch yesterday but i haven't played it for a few days so can't comment on the patch.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    GoldenTiger likes this.
  10. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Taking spray and pray to new levels

11. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS RTX 3070 8Gb
    Eh, I'd rather play Viscera Cleanup. That has the added levity, this is way too boring.