Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    PS4 games used to crash all the time. The UI mostly. Is there an option to turn rest mode on/off?

2. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    This game kind of ruined me for now. In that it looked so good and was a true "next-gen" title that everything else now looks a level lower than it did before I played this. Ton of fun. Playing it a second time now. Really impressive stuff.

3. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    It's about time we got true 'next-gen' consoles. The gap has been so small every since the PS2, PS3 and PS4.

Serotonin likes this.
  4. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    I agree. I think ps4 was even a bit of a downgrade to the PS3 at least in cpu? These new machines bring it. Now I just yearn for more exclusives that aren't compatible with last gen. But I get it from a business point. Covid, chip shortages, you want your software to sell as much as it can, makes sense to include what's already a huge user base in last gen. Just sucks for anyone sitting with these new machines. This game was like the first taste of what to expect in a year or two. My Xbox Series X needs something like this. I love the auto-hdr on it, but, it's yet to get "that game". Maybe Halo. But I don't know how I can play a shooter and it not be on my pc. Lol.

5. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    The PS3 had the infamous IBM Cell CPU, which took developers years to figure out as most of the performance had to be drawn from the CPU. The GPU was weak.

6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    This is incorrect

7. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
  8. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Such an excellent game, though not perfect. Had a blast playing it from start to finish and got platinum as well.

Darren Hodgson and Serotonin like this.
  9. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    Looks absolutely amazing and I've enjoyed the previous games on past generations of PlayStation. This and Gran Turismo 7 are the 2 games I will have to add to my library, otherwise I'm all set. Need to find this for £20, that is the target I set to myself.

Ghosty likes this.