Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Mt441PL

Mt441PL Active Member

GPU:
    6700XT AIB
    I just came here to stop by and thanks for your effort but for those who don't want to install this or just want the tweaks on their existing driver (way too easy to mess up radeon driver store IMO) here's a .reg file i made by hand, of the tweaks, copied from regedit, and compared to the INF and my windows, for anyone who just wants the tweaks. The largesystemcache and page file change is not welcome for some people, and sometimes some programs may be iffy even with a signed modded driver. this is just for convenience. https://pastebin.com/F2YuyN3n

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    This driver doesn't offer anything unique or that would be an improvement to systems at all in any case,

The whole idea of modded drivers improving IQ or Performance is a smoke and mirrors game.

Atleast one of the claims by the author is not even a tweak on his part and is enabled by default.

The Creator, Krteq and DanielRX like this.
  3. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    NimeZ Adrenalin WHQL Released. WHQL edition focuses on hotfixes & for future releases
    • Fix System Freezing during Driver Installation, Booting, and Idle
    • AMD Catalog Binary Optimization
    • No need to install official driver first to get WHQL status on DXDIAG
    • Reduced Windows Driver Store Packaging by 100-250MB when driver is installed.
    • Tested on most mainstream application & games:
      • Adobe Suite: Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects, etc
      • Fix broken OpenCL cause by mod on OBS Studio, Vegas, Davinci Resolve, Filmora, Corel Video, etc
      • Fix broken Compute caused by mod on Cinema4D, Blender, Lumion, etc.
      • EasyAntiCheat based Games like Fortnite, Paladins, Apex Legends are now running without warning

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    DanielRX, Fathi Azua and D1stRU3T0R like this.
  4. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    Literally everyone posting that they got improvements just by using it. We all got it, you don't like using modified things, but dude, just check the reg file and you can see for yourself, OR you can just download it and use it? Tbh, I just use it for the lols, compared to like older drivers, this new UWP driver, and his drivers, I can actually see like even 5%-10% improvements overall, which, let's be honest, is huge. These are drivers, don't expect double performance by the same sillicon, which is already this matured lmao.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    P L A C E B O

GSDragoon, DanielRX and A2Razor like this.
  6. A2Razor

A2Razor Guest

GPU:
    6800XT, XFX Merc319
    All I'll say is if some driver-mod / repackage with 'tweaks' produces legitimate improvements across the board, then those tweaks need to be benchmarked appropriately / reproduced by several parties {quantified in some way, measured} beyond feel or simple observation. There have been rare cases where registry tweaks make a difference in the past {aka, with power-management}, and sometimes -- after sufficient focus is brought to it -- those changes are integrated in the official driver releases. {which improves the experience for ALL}

If the repackage helps people in some way, great of course. At the same time, all of us are guilty of seeing placebo, jumping the gun and thinking we see something where there's nothing. Data on the otherhand doesn't lie.

7. mitraputkata

mitraputkata Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    does this actually improve fps in games or smooth's them?

8. There's a Realtek driver thread where people swear up and down about some driver versions changing bass levels or sounding better or worse than other versions. I've been installing audio drivers since back in Windows 98 days, and don't recall at any point where a driver actually changed how sounds sounded, both with integrated/mobo audio and sound cards. I have a X470 motherboard currently and there's no difference between Microsoft's default HDA driver and ASUS's packaged driver, but the ASUS driver increases my boot time by about 6 seconds.

9. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    Look OP-s post, and also I know from my Rocket League experience. Before I had 240ish FPS for my 240Hz monitor, then after these updates I had STABLE 250+ FPS (since that was the highest possible)

10. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    thats called turning off vsync lol.

GSDragoon and DanielRX like this.

11. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    .... i give up lol xd I was talking about average FPS, as I said, maximum was 250 before season 3, and I had 240ish fps, and after this driver updates I had stable 250, while before I had 235-242 ish. I can't do more ELI5 for you. Also, I bet you didn't tried it, and never did a benchmark to try it out. Also, let me ask you, are you a developer, or do you know something about these, or just coming from an user perspective?

12. PvtNoob

PvtNoob New Member

GPU:
    Radeon Vega 7
    Just some War Thunder benchmarks.
    Stock 21.4.1
    [​IMG]

Modded 21.4.1
    [​IMG]

All is done on Radeon Vega 8 (Acer Aspire 3 A315-41), on the d3d11 renderer with the high preset.

Attached Files:

13. zingzs

zingzs Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 6700XT 12G
    I have an issue while using Official AMD Drivers

My PC often freezes while at idle or listening to the music, my CPU temp never exceeded above 75°C, already changed everything include no CPU/RAM Overclocking, but still freezing. After changed these drivers and try this modded driver, My PC never freezes during idle until now. Still don't belive these official driver got serious issues for me

14. MishimaPizza

MishimaPizza Guest

GPU:
    Xfx AMD rx570
    *edit* i used UI switcher from earlier version and it worked

cant find install path with dependencies folder this newest version installs in different folder from last 3 versions

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  15. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    umm, you can install manually ccc2_install if there's no Dependencies folder on root folder installation.

16. knightriot

knightriot Member

GPU:
    16GB
    friend i installed your newest and still got detect by eac
    upload_2021-4-30_13-7-40.png

17. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    check dxdiag, WHQL status should be ON. i play game based on EAC too (paladins) and it's worked. Using 21.3.2[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  18. knightriot

knightriot Member

GPU:
    16GB
    It's on but eac on apex legend still detect so i still need offical first :eek:

19. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    I'm sorry, this my fault. There's a problem in NimeZ installer for 21.4.1, the parsing WHQL is still using 21.3.2 instead of 21.4.1. So i re-run Paladin with 21.4.1 and then happeded same with you :confused: EAC Error. The HotFix uploaded last minutes. You can download it from google drive folder or this directlink

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    knightriot likes this.
  20. knightriot

knightriot Member

GPU:
    16GB
    upload_2021-4-30_19-43-32.png
    :confused:

GeniusPr0 likes this.