Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, Oct 13, 2017.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Not that Im aware of, I have over 2300hrs now in this game, current season is somewhat back on track. Next season they will remove sunsetting and all stuff that has 1310 cap will stay. Phew.

That said, you can add me at steam and we can play sometimes, The||Hunter is my steam name. :)

Also new planet incomming with next major dlc - witchqueen. I think Venus will be back. All we need is more strikes now.

Also ada-01 will return with se14 in few weeks, thank god for that. Guess they needed to remove to rework it, Im guessing same will happen with Levitian raids.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    millibyte likes this.
  2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Thank you.
    I started to play only when Beyond Light came out. So I missed old seasons and free campaigns. I finished Beyond Light, Shadowkeep and Forsaken campaigns for now. So I am pretty green freshman.
    And for the life of me I can`t get last stasis aspect - heroic version of exo challenge (solo) - even if I manage to stay alive and kill vex to the second stage of trial I fail to kill a boss and all mobs at second stage.
    I managed to get Hawkmoon and Dead Man`s Tale but I even do not try to get catalysts for both - I have tried to do (solo) a legendary lost sector several times and every time I was bitten almost at the start.
    You see, I am single player and I have never played online games, D2 is the first. I do not have microphone because it was never needed. So I avoid crucible and raids, because I have no means to communicate with other players (and I do not like PvP).

Will it be too awkward to assist such noob player?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    -Tj- likes this.
  3. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090

What power level are you? Stuff can be very level dependent, I was getting my ass kicked coming back to the game after a break in the legendary lost sectors. Now i'm 1322 with a warlock build that lets me farm some of lost sectors in about 3 mins.

I still die occasionally to the odd rushing champion or my own stupidity but you get the idea.
    Have you done much with the champions and know how they work? and do you know about the modifiers that can pop up? Match game will stop you in your tracks if you don't match the element.

Me and my brother play, him more than me, but we don't have a group or do lfg/raids because we rarely talk to other people.

If you want though I can add you and next time we are both free and online we can run you through the catalyst quests you mentioned. No need to worry about a mic, we 2 man a lot of stuff.

4. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    They're getting rid of sunsetting? That's nice to hear, although my spare rations and blast furnace have long been disassembled.

-Tj- likes this.

5. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Thank you.

I am at 1322 too. Last time I tried legendary lost sector at 1300 (or so). I have dealt with champions in battlegrounds and nightfalls (a hero level maximum) - but there are 3 people there.

My profile in Steam (and in Destiny2) is "mbk1969". (I just went to Steam friend page and see my "friend code" and the field to enter a friend`s code - I have never done that...)

PS As for match game, a catalyst quest for Hawkmoon I assume has (only?) void shields, but quest "Presage" at master level has all types of shields, right? So I can take Hardlight or Borealis with changeable element damage.

PPS Most interesting thing to me is to acquire last stasis aspect, i.e. to complete heroic Exo challenge. But to do it together, player with the quest (me) in active state should invite others (you).

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  6. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    [​IMG]

Im 1335 on all my toons lol. If you all wanna ad me on steam that's fine. "Evileh" I'm part of a pretty big clan we are always doing something. I did pressage master on second try with a 1288 dude the first week it was out lol. Anarchy is key for last boss, only shields you have to worry about is void and arc first half and then last encounter solar and arc... Beginning of master should be done by the person who can run that first parkour the fastest and then let everyone in. Also the last parkour before the raid banner only one person should do the double spore buff. The other two can wait at the end and the buffer can just open a door in the banner room for them outside where there is a spore. Saves tons of time.. Anarchy the boss, maybe have a mask of baskerask hunter for insane dps and then that's about it.

hawkmoon is easy as hell just don't have all three of you run into the room at once so it doesn't close on you and you can retreat back to where the unstoppable spawned before last bosses.

The exo challenges are really easy to do as well. Although I always avoid that 3rd one because it's a royal pita lol.

Those were already sunsetted they aren't unsunsetting anything that has been already sunsetted lol

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
  7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Hey,

I could help you with exo stasis challenge, some are more demanding then others. This one is the "thoughest", you need a strong gun with high DPS for that.

I usually sword trough xD, jotunn is ok too, most will say xenophage, but I could kill with other weapons just fine.

As for catalysts, hawkmoon is kinda hard, deadmans tale also since you need 1320lvl and are limited to 25min.

Im not a mic fan too, but i had to use it eventually to get Raid sword Bequest, I really wanted it :D

Also still waiting to get Divinity and thousand voices, both behind raids. Hopefully will get them eventually

I play pve 99% of the time, pvp only if I must.

Quick way to season lvl up is at cosmodrome daily, banshe daily, moon daily, gambit, but gambit is a bit so so now. When I go on bounty hunt i usually do 5lvls a day, usually. Want that everese engrams each 5lvl's, it's usually crap though. Didnt get much good emotes this season from it, only 2exotic emotes in 200lvls xD

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  8. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Bounties at planets add level too? I only do Tower ones - Zavala, Bunshee, Drifter and H.E.L.M. Sometimes I get bounties from Spider - to get enhancement cores.

PS I have no fancy adept/raid/crucible weapons, only world and strike loot.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  9. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Yes they add too, but most dont have much, 3 per day, unless you pay 3000 glimmer for extra daily. Which can sometimes be a lot if you're running tight on glimmer :)

mbk1969 likes this.
  10. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Best weapons typically come from the pass, raid, or crucible. Right now Deep Stone Crypt is a fun raid that will drop good weapons. Anarchy was a possible drop from a raid that was removed. No clue how it is earned now. DSC hand cannon is equivalent to midnight coupe, which was from the Leviathan raid. My clan has all but given up on Destiny. Only two of us are still active to a degree. Mainly have settled into Division 2. I said I would never touch Genshin Impact but have since started with it in hopes to play with the clan since that is where they have settled until Elden Ring is out.

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    You can from new exotic vault. BUT, only with spoils of conquest (25per raid), need 240, also extra 150k glimmer, 2 ascendant shards and 1 exotic cypher..

I got that HC once, i think when I played it the 1st time, it's ok HC, but Im not of fan of them, prefer swords. PVP well, I found Outbreak perfected can be really good for them pistol/shotgun trollers xD

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  12. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    The exotic vault is nuts on the costs for a weapon that would have been viable for only a year. Was so happy they ended the aggressive sunsetting agenda. Looking forward to when they actually put up Vault of Glass again; very fun D1 raid. Miss my blast furnace. The roll on it made it into a sniping pulse rifle. Was able to get many upon many a kill in crucible with it. Never used Outbreak in PvP...have to try it.

13. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Yesterday I had funny accident in Gambit.
    I never do invade because I do not play PvP games.
    But yesterday a primeval kicked me across arena right into the portal.
    I was disoriented for several seconds, then I realized what just happened... and went for 2 kills...

14. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    that happens all the time for me

mbk1969 likes this.
  15. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070

Evileh likes this.

16. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
  17. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
  18. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
  19. Reclusive781

Reclusive781 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    How is this thread still going?

It's piss easy, you endlessly grind, the SP is only 5 hours long(the story is nothing great), and the multiplayer is garbage. As for the co-op? It's half decent. Oh and the gunplay, there's nothing more that screams console FPS then this game.

The only pro's I have for this game are the graphics and the artists did a really good job designing the armor and weapons.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  20. Party Poison

Party Poison Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4090