Radeon-ID Community Driver: Hybrid - Release Nebula 23.11.1 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Zades

Zades Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Vega 8
    I am an idiot I just re did it by using DDU then installing 21.2.2 i was using 21.2.3 version for official and then I restarted then install your driver both ways then went to device manager and pressed on a inf file and I saw two versions of AMD VEGA 8 Graphics and clicked on the first (before i clicked on the last one) and when it installed I ran DxDiag.exe and made sure there were no problems and there wasn't so I made sure it was modded so I opened the UI and AMD Boost was enabled by default and so was FreeSync, I then benchmarked ModernWarfare and BlackOpsColdWar but with a handy battle.net feature that lets you force games in to D3D11 mode by going to the game settings and enabling additional line arguments and enter -high -d3d11 these certainly worked for me and are very happy with the results, I highly suggest using these drivers! Thank You !

2. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    Heyyo, not sure if it't because of this driver, but I don't have SAM anymore on my RX 580, can you please check if you disabled or deleted something related to it? I remember I had it like a month ago, checking it now with GPUz it says that I don't have it, then checking with Device Manager and indeed doesn't work. I updated my bios from beta to stable (SAM has the same options, both enabled) but doesn't work anymore.

3. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    i have RX 580 too, Using B550 series chipset with latest BIOS paired ryzen 5 5600x. Even with amd officials SAM doesn't to be appear

4. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    NimeZ Adrenalin 21.3.1 released, you can download it from google drive link folder in first thread.

5. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    Any recent changes from your side with 21.3.1? Btw, confirmed to work on RX 580 8GB, RX550 laptop and AMD FX 9830P (Bristol Ridge with R7 GPU)

6. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    just OpenCL fix workaround and driver binaries optimization. Otherwise are the same, including from AMD release notes.

D1stRU3T0R likes this.
  7. z8373767

z8373767 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900XT/8650G+7970M
    Works well with R9 Fury.

8. Skinner

Skinner Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4090
    Just a question, not to be harm, but are there no image quality compromises in the tweaked perf. ?

9. Zades

Zades Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Vega 8
    After installing the new version, The SFX Installer is having a error called "7-ZIP: unsupported method" so I tried installing the 7z version and everything went well and I checked DxDiag and no errors and the DX is 12 so I then Launched fortnite and got a Fortnite needs a DirectX 11 Shader Feature 5.0 error and I also got a untrusted system file so I DDU and did it over again, Still same errors but DxDiag was fine so I DDU again and just installed official drivers and the game worked perfectly, I am staying on 21.2.1 modded driver version for now as this version works fine if you can fix this or a workaround thanks

10. mja

mja Member

GPU:
    RX 6600 XT
    Same for me. With the modded 21.3.1 i get untrusted system file error. The modded 21.2.2 works without problem. Enhanced sync is mutch better than in the original one i think. :)

11. mja

mja Member

GPU:
    RX 6600 XT

12. ÆtherStone

ÆtherStone Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 670
    Thanks for your work on these drivers! A game using DX11 on my 6800XT would crash and have random errors. With your drivers it all went away. Well done!

13. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    In near future, i will make something like "flowchart" at first page, so user know how installation works without any problem.

14. Mt441PL

Mt441PL Active Member

GPU:
    6700XT AIB
    I got this driver, i tried it and got it working, i couldn't install the latest 21.3.1 (at first), as 7-zip throws an error at 7% and then, neither default or PnP worked as the certificate had to be installed as trusted root as local machine, so installer doesn't seem to do it by itself (fault of my OS? It's W10 2004 but it did it on newer versions too)

So i extracted it manually, installed the certificate as trusted root and 'local machine' and it worked without restarting. Installed ccc2 panel, driver is very fast especially in old games, however the CPU temperatures ~~do rise heavily even during moderate 3d loads probably thaks to that main3d and flipqueue set to 8 which is hardcore.~~ turns out it was my ESET AV.

But i like this. I'm glad someone is trying to make a 'enhanced' driver out of general gaming drivers, we need people to try more stuff out like this.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    D1stRU3T0R likes this.
  15. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Last time I checked, it disabled even tessellation by default. Only AMD's change in code paths can get you free performance. Anything that gets you performance through change of configs either means higher clock=power draw or worse image quality.

16. 4ue

4ue Guest

GPU:
    Radeon Vega 8
    when will 21.3.2 get support?

17. grumpynator

grumpynator Member

GPU:
    tuf 5700rx 8gb
    Yet again good driver that installs fine and runs perfect

18. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Surpim LiquidX 4090
    Well this is exciting. Cool!

19. mylipho15

mylipho15 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580
    Skipped, waiting for 21.4 release

20. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    Would you mod the new UWP driver? seems kinda better, in case 21.4 isn't as upped as this one