Review: Corsair K65 RGB Mini keyboard

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The Corsair K65 RGB Mini is a totally different proposition from Corsair. Yes, there were other K65's in the past. Yes, it’s a mechanical keyboard with RGB, but this time it comes in a small packag...

Review: Corsair K65 RGB Mini keyboard

2. FrostNixon

FrostNixon Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 XT
    Again a great review! Unfortunately this seems like a worse version of the Ducky One 2 SF.

3. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I've the original k65 rgb, great keyboard however the palmrest is it's best feature.

4. Jawnys

Jawnys Master Guru

GPU:
    asus tuf oc 3090
    i have a 60 % keyboard, im never going back to anything else, best keyboard to game for fps game, gives you much more space on your desk, very practical, looks great, i wouldnt pay 130 us for a corsair keyboard tho, dierya 63 will do the job just fine if you want a 60 % mech keyboard for not even half the price

5. chalky

chalky Guest

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 4090
    I get what your saying for players that like to play fps with w.s.a.d keys but not all gamers like the w.s.a.d i like to play with the arrow keys i bind all my keys around these like num keys insert home end delete so this keyboard is not a go for me and others like me

6. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Call me old fashioned but i prefer full size full extra keyboards and heavy mice cmstorm was one of my favourite mice ever !

7. ChisChas

ChisChas Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Wow, that's super compact. I had to turn my gaming table the other way when I bought an ASUS PG35VQ screen and this compact mech keyboard would have been very useful (already have a Razer Black Widow V3 wireless keyboard but it's full width). When I next need a new mech keyboard..........

8. metagamer

metagamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual 4070 OC
    I'll give them credit for the PBT key caps.

9. ChisChas

ChisChas Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Could the reviewer comment on the Mini's suitability for MMO games? I refer to the lack of arrow or function keys which I believe would require the player to create game profiles or re-programme via iCue?

10. go4brendon

go4brendon Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080Ti Seahawk X
    I really don't like the fonts on corsair keyboards, too space-age for my liking. hence why i went for a steelseries tkl, fonts are much cleaner whilst having that same great build quality.

11. Jawnys

Jawnys Master Guru

GPU:
    asus tuf oc 3090
    that is problematic indeed, i can only say as a personnal preference tho, and this keyboard size is the best to play on for fps with wsad for me. clears space on your desk, giving me the chance to position my self better with my mouse. im never going back to full size keyboard, i mainly play shooters game, im not sure i would use a keyboard like this playing an mmo tho