Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Dec 18, 2020.

1. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    KissSh0t likes this.
  2. isidore

isidore Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    come on man..i managed to get 80 hours out of it and that's because I drove and walked. The architecture is really good.
    But you must love the look of this game so bad to play 250hours doing...really...nothing..just sight seeing? or your working brain discovered something we mere mortals didn't..share with us please.

jbscotchman likes this.
  3. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    I've been playing 135 hrs since the launch, so I think that if you really want to do everything the game offers you can get to that amount of time played.

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Damn.. that sucks really bad.

5. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    If you played 80 hours, then you sure as hell dont have 100% completion. Aside of all the marked stuff on the map, there is so much unmarked stuff for you to explore and discover, which is actually one of the things i like the best about the game. Lots of small unmarked stories and events.

6. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
  7. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Well the game was released in alpha stage. No patch is gonna fix the tragedy of CDPR. It was an appropriate and unfortunate end to the year 2020.

8. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Not everyone plays a game to 100% completion. I want a solid story which is what CDPR has always been about. I've played all Witcher games on day one so do don't procreating insult my brain!

9. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Yes, how unprofessional of them to get hacked. They should be so ashamed.

10. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    I find so twisted that some people think this has been all orchestrated by CDP to justify another delay. Come on... Local police investigations and the government itself checking their work are involved in the matter.

These days it's easier to think irrationally rather than giving things a correct and logical explanation.

Kevin Mauro likes this.

11. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    I use 10700k 5ghz and rtx 3080 aorus xtreme 2070mhz and 16gb 4133mhz.
    And I use fps cap to 75 fps.
    And sometimes I have fps drops and the usage on both cpu and gpu doesn't go to 99% when the fps drops.
    Do u guys have the same issue?!

12. Chess

Chess Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX1080Ti Stri
    Conspiracies are quite the fashion... again.

As said above, just let the investigators to their work and with some luck we might have a fully fleshed out game by the end of this year.
    I'm so, SO glad I stopped pre-ordering games some time ago, even if it's from something or somebody close to heart ( Bloodlines 2? )

It's a hard lesson, but they've all done it and heck... I'm 34 and only now stopped pre-ordering/check several reviews/wait for GOTY before I buy at full price.
    And even then, most of the time I won't: Sales are a recurring thing.

Let the 'first to play' to the Twitch streamers. I'm sure you people have a big enough game library to keep you busy until then :)

Kevin Mauro likes this.
  13. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    From time to time, yes. We also share the same configuration, basically. What settings are you using? Do you have a gsync monitor? That could help minimize the drops a bit. To me the place I have such drops is the reconciliation park.

14. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Ies I have a 240hz gsync compatible monitor

15. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I have noticed that if I disable all RT effects the fps drops issues does away.

sertopico likes this.

16. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    RT is very demanding. Lowering the GI from Psycho to Ultra will give 10-15 fps more already. :)

17. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Raytracing is quite buggy in general - disabling it will make the game run alot better, and have alot less visual glitches.

Passus likes this.
  18. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    RT causes severe bottlenecks due to how scene setup is resolved specifically for RT so in very dense areas like central city it chokes.
    Technically it could be alleviated either by rewriting bulk of RT setup or severe bandwidth increase, from either perspective it would _eventually_ get to playable levels, just not anytime soon lol.

19. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    I found that if you have rt reflections on but you have gi off it has issues in odd places turn on gi (rt) and it fixes it.

20. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    On top of that we should also consider that using dlss actually makes the game render at a lower upscaled resolution than the one you chose, so getting bottlenecked by the cpu is more likely to happen, I guess.