Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Dec 18, 2020.

1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    They can keep their nudity. That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in a game. :eek:

eGGroLLiO likes this.
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  3. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Prude level... over 9000....

cerebus23 and Passus like this.
  4. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    No, not at all. It was fun customizing my body parts in the beginning for a couple minutes only to never see them again. Next Gen Open World Gaming, failed on so many levels.

eGGroLLiO likes this.

5. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Think they also fixed the unintended glitch where certain customization values caused clipping which could also have some nudity in scenes and such otherwise.

[​IMG]
    (Via Kotaku)

6. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    I have to wonder on some level how much of this they just didn’t really care about (meaning what they considered glitches) at launch & what feedback had them go back and re think into patching far as “bugs” or glitches. There was just a lot of that with this game. At some point you can only keep saying unintended for so long...before people see through you feigning ignorance imo

jbscotchman likes this.
  7. Passus

Passus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4070 Gaming X
    Funny thing!

I am now on my 3rd playthrough and probably 150 hours ,, first 2 were kinda rushed to see the endings, 3rd im going for 100%

anyway bugs seemed to get less and less each playthrough, infact havnt seen any quest issues in 3rd lol

Dragam1337 likes this.
  8. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well, at the 3:35 mark they said they would release a patch within 10 days. That's what they communicated nine days ago. Let's consider the possibility of getting a fix update today, or tomorrow.

9. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    I've never understood the need. Honestly, with what little there is, it's brought out a weird group of sex crazed wacky gamers. At least that's what I get on steam, outside of the constant stream of "this game is bad. CDPR is evil and lied to us" gamers.

Noisiv likes this.
  10. Kevin Mauro

Kevin Mauro Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super FTW3
    That video is so cringeworthy. I wanted someone to gently take him off camera so bad and explain he’s only making it worse. Just acknowledge the issue, it was my fault - stops with me and such etc, apologize if it’s an apology & leave it at that. If you’re going to fix it then do so but don’t talk about it when you’re already in a position of lost credibility. It does you no good at this point & only makes it worse if you run into more unforeseen issues that may arise in the oncoming days as you attempt to resolve things. Setting expectations is really tricky. It definitely got them here, overselling the game beyond its scope.

jbscotchman likes this.

11. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I'll get back into game after first patch still got loads to do.

12. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    I never understood nudity in Witcher being praised as a pinnacle of tasteful, bold, adult game design. Like rly... all it was is a little bit of skin and bedsheets.
    Is why I prefer Cyberpunk's nudity: no panegyrics on forums. As for nudity itself: who gives a fuk one way or another.

Though I didn't mind when they went over the top few times. Things like this must have caused a trigger or two :)

[​IMG]

13. Reciprocity

Reciprocity Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3090 X Trio
    I wish there was something on the horizon that would allow CDPR to push dynamic updates to the game (not necessarily in the form of full DLCs) akin to adding new side quests and maybe some new areas to explore, for example gradually 'opening up' many of the locked doors and such that wall off a lot of the high-rise buildings. I feel like there is so much potential there...we have all these megabuildings with hundreds of stories and just one of these could easily contain an entire quest line: think of something like the entire plot off the 2012 Dredd movie where you get walled off in a huge megabuilding controlled by drug lords and have to essentially fight your way out.

Night City has so much more potential with areas that are currently inaccessible which I feel would make for tremendous replay value if they could open them up and flesh them out.

14. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    They havent perfected magic yet, give them time ;)
    They need to fix the issues before they start pushing more content out.

mbk1969 likes this.
  15. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    For some reason I found a little humor in those entries. Not sure why they'd trigger people. Not sure why nudity is even needed for it to be considered an "adult" game. There's plenty of "adult" games that don't rely on nudity to tell a story.

Kevin Mauro likes this.

16. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    My point exactly. Whatever nudity CB2077 has, it went down fine w/o anyone making a case that a bit of skin is crown achievement of adult game design; unlike in Witcher 3 when it was praised to no end.

Kevin Mauro likes this.
  17. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I dont mind nudity in whatever tasteful or tasteless forms it may come in. But I can understand some may have their senses jarred when they see a sizable male schlong hanging in full regalia. It dont bother me, just saying.

mbk1969 likes this.
  18. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    Kind of weird that The Witcher 3 got praised for it. I seemed to remember there being a little in the previous two games and no one batted an eye. Did a majority of gamers skip those ones or something?

Kevin Mauro likes this.
  19. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Witcher 2's writing felt more raw or rough or mature even if the entire trilogy is dealing with some pretty problematic elements you don't see brought in games too frequently and and as directly as some of what's presented in these games.
    Nudity while not shown due to camera angling is also more explicit in Witcher 2 though the third game is probably where it became a big hit so a lot of what went on in the first game (Sans cards everyone apparently knew about those.) and the second game might have been looked over or mostly missed back when these released.

EDIT: Violence wise a lot of the stuff in Witcher 2 was also shown even if it's not a gore show or anything it's less implied or not just seeing the after effects or some events like in Witcher 3 too even if that too can be effective or shocking.

Less of that in the DLC as I recall at least Heart of Stone which goes to great lengths to make "Mirrors" appear to be a genuinely lovely fella.

jbscotchman likes this.
  20. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Word on the internetz is that there's a patch releasing sometime soon.

Kevin Mauro likes this.