Need help with a wireless gaming headset budget is 200 euro

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by Witcher29, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Witcher29

Witcher29 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    Right now i have the hyper x cloud 2 non-wireless, and its the best headset i ever had good bas, good high and low mits, the only thing that is annoying for me is the wire.
    Now i heard some good things about these three.

Steelseries Artis 7
    Hyper X Cloud Flight S
    Logitech Pro X wireless

Can anyone give me some feedback on these ?
    Also i know white noise exist on wireless gaming headsets as long its not to loud i am oke with this.

I was thinking to get the steelseries artis 7 but now i just read that this headset doesnt have any bas to it and that it sounds very tin like.

And by the way the hyper x cloud 2 wireless doesnt exist i gues else i bought that, its not avaiable anywere lol.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    One headset I've seen which looks nice is the Sennheiser RS-175 Wireless Headphones and Receiver [508676]... where I am that is priced at $329, converted that comes out to 207 euro

From what I understand this set has good bass.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another nice looking set is the Audio-Technica ATH-G1WL Wireless Gaming Headphones [ATH-G1WL], I have no experience with this brand... it does look nice though.

[​IMG]

Witcher29 likes this.
  3. suty455

suty455 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3090
  4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    @Witcher29

Did you end up choosing something or still trying to figure out what is best for you?

5. Witcher29

Witcher29 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080 Gaming X Trio
    Got some financial problems atm but when thats over i might consider the Sennheiser u reckon.

KissSh0t likes this.