Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by rflair, Dec 18, 2020.

1. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    yea the panam line when you clear the main base there is one there in a cargo crate, i missed it first time through in the dark. got it a second sweep though, there lest 2 one lootable and one buyable black and white and white and black i think.

its got middling visibility not the worst the camera move up a bit would make it perfect.

modders already changing the fovs in cars, bet we get camera access at some point.

they also save hex editing the hair styles.

Dragam1337 likes this.
  2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Apparently the SMT fix isn't working according to several different threads on Reddit. One of them mentions the following:
    I've never used a HEX editor and wouldn't even know which one to download but apparently it seems to help him.

When I check core usage for myself, it's apparent that not all are used.

3. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    It is working, but cdpr for some retarded reason only applied it to low end ryzen cpus, not the highend ones...

So yeah, you will need to HEX edit to get the fix working on high end ryzen cpus.

JonasBeckman likes this.
  4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    this seems freshly updated.

Moderator Edit, If you downloaded this mod it has been reported as malware. It was on NexusMods and removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2020
    JonasBeckman and Netherwind like this.

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yeah, same https://github.com/yamashi/PerformanceOverhaulCyberpunk and above is just with gui.

Im using the "free cars" you can get. The sportscar im using atm but with 300k eddies i think i can get the most expensive one or buy some others. Theres an achievement for buying all cars, i dont know if thats even doable if you sum up every car offer..I am max. level btw. 50 & 50.

6. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Just a heads up - 1.05 version introduces perma block in Johnny's questline where required NPC doesn't spawn anymore.
    If you haven't updated yet, then complete the quest in Totentanz first or well... wait for 1.06 i guess if you want to get the "better" endings.

fantaskarsef and SpajdrEX like this.
  7. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Yep, that did the trick. Honestly though, I didn't really get any big FPS gains with a 5900X (maybe a few here and there). Feels like the game is heavier on the CPU than GPU, especially in menus where temps spike while load is low, very odd.

I was about to refund the game but I think I'll give it chance.

8. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Damn, didn't know you could get one for free. Could have saved 150k, welp next time then.

Yeah, if they move camera up, it would be perfect. But camera needs to be moved up everywhere, it's just stupidly low. I feel like playing a kid who can barely see beyond the wheel.

Dragam1337 and cerebus23 like this.
  9. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    You know what, im gonna try to get that achievement. As NPC's keep spawning, you can just keep farming them, and sell their gear, even if you have done all missions - so eventually you will get enough money :p But im lvl 17 atm, and have earned about 250k so far - i reckon i should reach well beyond 2 million before im done... which should be enough for all the cars :)

10. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Hmm... is this in phase 2 or 3 ? The bug that is.

11. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    At the very entrance to the club, if Dum Dum maelstorm guy survived the other quest all the way back, he's supposed to spawn here as an obligatory dialogue but he does not and the quest won't progress.

12. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    During which quest is he supposed to spawn ?

13. skacikpl

skacikpl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 4090
    Second Conflict

14. Evileh

Evileh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 TI FTW UL
    Don't download this, there is a cyptominer in it.

15. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600

16. bobnewels

bobnewels Maha Guru

GPU:
    amd
    35Hours no crashes Steam/GOG.

Tried Gforce now founders ,did not even start before crash. Now wonder if founders Gforce now or the Game.

17. PowerK

PowerK Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    I sincerely wish I could enjoy this game like some of you. Unpolished state of this game distracts me that I stopped playing right after prologue.

Gandul and TR2N like this.
  18. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    I have no idea what you just said.

TheSissyOfFremont likes this.
  19. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    37 hours on Steam and only one crash, but there is no denying the game has major issues. I want to love it so much after all the years of hype, but it just did not deliver on the level I was expecting. And I'm not alone in thinking that. Such a shame. Crazy to believe 1.05 patch actually produced more visual glitches that I had seen before..

20. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I'm a little over 20 hours in and no crash so far... my brother no lifed the whole thing, a little over 100 hours to finish everything and no crash.

Ended up overclocking my cpu a bit to see how much that helps... can't really tell if it's improved much, although with 1.05 I do feel performance improved a bit.