Natural & Realistic Lighting for Watch_Dogs

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Danvsw, May 6, 2016.

1. jungssi

jungssi Guest

GPU:
    RTX2060
    additionally, my assassin's creed black flag with reshade works without problem.

2. cK5rEm

cK5rEm Guest

GPU:
    idk
    How do i start the tutorial? how do i press "Home"

3. Noufel_17

Noufel_17 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia gforce gtx 1
    Hey guys , I tryed the mod it's amazing but the blur is very annoying for me , is there anyway that i can remove it . Thanx.

4. Noufel_17

Noufel_17 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia gforce gtx 1
    Hey guys i tryed the mod it's amazing but the blur is very annoying for me , so is there any way that i can remove it.

5. Markie

Markie Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950 2Gb
    Try disabling depth of field and motion blur in the graphics settings menu.

6. lisao10

lisao10 Guest

GPU:
    Intel HD Graphics
    Can anyone merge Living City 1.9.4 and Natural realistic lighting? PLS

7. 3-D

3-D Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 FTW2 SLI
    Hi, I've been a lurker for some time, but I created the merge you requested and have shared it on NexusMods.
    Download is below.

WATCH_DOGS REDUX

WATCH_DOGS REDUX is the essential graphical and gameplay overhaul for Watch_Dogs. The mod includes a combination of the most realistic graphic and atmospheric mods available for the game, plus:
    • Natural & Realistic Lighting (The Best Watch_Dogs Graphics Overhaul)
    • Living City 1.9.4 (Breaths life into Chicago with dozens of improvements)
    • New custom missions and random events
    • First Person (optional)
    • Interiors unlocked
    • New weapons and weapon sounds
    • All cars in Car on Demand
    • Lamborghini Aventador
    • E3 "Phone Call Panel" (behind vehicle)
    • E3 Smoke / Steam particles
    • E3 Godrays + slight lensflare
    • E3 Focus & depth of field (togglable)
    • E3 Car Handling
    • E3 Movement Animations
    • New outfits in stores
    • Improved coat physics
    • Denser parked cars, and road / pedestrian traffic
    • HD Texture Relief Mapping
    • HD Vegetation + new water textures
    • New Particle FX and longer-lasting decals
    Natural & Realistic Lighting - The Best Watch_Dogs Graphics Overhaul:
    • Includes features from TheWorse's "E3 enabler" mod - depth of field, MaLDo's enhanced textures, shadows from headlights and much more.
    • Relief Mapping (similar to Parallax Occlusion Mapping) from The Silver
    • E3 Focus & E3 helicopter floodlight from txgt, E3 Beretta 92FS by The Silver + enhanced reflections
    • Custom leather biker clothing + improved helmet reflections in rainy weather
    • Increased Steam / Smoke by Essenthy
    • Reflections for "the bean" by TheSilver
    • Realistic headlights from txgt
    • Dark blue night sky in clear weather by txgt
    • Improved weapons materials during rainy weather
    • More realistic sunrays
    • Almost all vegetation color and brightness has been changed to better match lighting
    Living City 1.9.4 - The Most Extensive Watch_Dogs Gameplay Overhaul:
    • All buildings that players could visit only in the plot are now open.
    • 19 new togglable "restricted" areas with patrols.
    • Random events and mini-missions for the implementation of which give rewards. For example, you can
      help the police stop the criminal and raise their reputation, or grab a truck withammunition.
    • “Fake” contract assignments that ambush the player. The type of opponents depends
      on the area of the city, and the complexity is always random.
    • Additional missions, both short and not inferior in scale to the base campaign.
    • The police are able to use the ctOS operating system against the player - for example, to
      build bridges and close the gates during the chase.
    • Additional options for hacking simple passers-by. For example, the protagonist can
      blow up the phone in the hands of a person, transfer money to him or put police on him.
    • Some of these actions trigger random events.
    • Limited inventory - four slots, one type of weapon in each.
    • Additional animations when loading saves, random time of day and weather after
      each game launch.
    • Almost all of the innovations can be turned on and off independently by
      editing the mod configuration file.

Download: https://www.nexusmods.com/watchdogs/mods/75/

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Markie likes this.
  8. Lian

Lian Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Super FE
    this mod work together with that topic start?

9. 3-D

3-D Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1070 FTW2 SLI
    Yes, my mod listed above - Watch_Dogs REDUX - actually already contains Natural & Realistic Lighting as part of the merge.

10. TNitro

TNitro Guest

GPU:
    AMD 6GB
    Hello guys,can someone give me a link?
    Because non of the links are working.

11. MrDeftino

MrDeftino Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Link is broken. Can you update?

12. DantePrime

DantePrime Guest

GPU:
    ASUS ROG Strix Rade
    Amazing MOD mate! Your work is the reason I downloaded this game :)

I was just wondering if you'de be able to provide a merged file with your mod and the living city mod...I'm a bit of pleb when it come to those things!

Cheers

13. DantePrime

DantePrime Guest

GPU:
    ASUS ROG Strix Rade
    Ditto please...I can't find the mod anywhere!

14. jjensson

jjensson Guest

Is there any chance to find this merged mod anywhere? The Nexus link is still down. Why did he delete it?

I googled around and found this:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/watch-dogs-reborn-mod

Is this the same as WD Redux? It seems to be missing the most important part: Natural & Realistic Lighting by Vosswar. Or does it? I'm confused.

I think that Natural & Realistic Lighting is the best lighting mod for WD, never saw anything as realistic as this one. I hope that i can find it merged with Living City, or else i'll just use the former and forget about everything else.

I hope some of you guys can help with new information.

15. danieldh999

danieldh999 Guest

GPU:
    rx 580
    hello i got problom when i run the game the sound come out but no visual its dark

16. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    Checking if anyone has a mirror of this. Can PM me a with a link if you have a copy. ThX!

17. jjensson

jjensson Guest

Yes, please, i'd appreciate it as well if anyone could share a copy of this mod. That would be the best Christmas gift of them all. :)

18. Markie

Markie Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950 2Gb
    You can always download both mods (Natural & Realistic Lighting and Living_City) and merge them yourselves with the Gibbed.Disrupt repack tools.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  19. jjensson

jjensson Guest

Oh, i didn't know that. I never used those tools - are there any particular settings i need to use for this merge?

20. Markie

Markie Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950 2Gb
    You don't have to touch any settings, you just need to use Gibbed.Disrupt to unpack .dat files, manually merge the extracted content from different mods and then pack the new patch folder back into another .dat file

This is how you do it:

1 - Download Gibbed.Disrupt (https://www.mediafire.com/file/ypy6o4oyxrt580m/disrupt-r49_b38_2.zip/file) and extract it somewhere

2 - Download the Natural & Realistic mod version you want to use, then download the "loose files" version of the Living_City mod so that you can merge it with the former easily

3 - Get the .dat and .fat files from the Natural & Realistic mod, move them to the "bin" folder inside the disrupt folder and then drag and drop the .dat file to "Gibbed.Disrupt.Unpack.exe", wait for it to unpack everything, it might take a while. Once its done you'll have a folder called "patch_unpack"

4 - Go to the Living_City mod folder, open the the "REQUIRED_MOD_FILES" folder and then the "patch" folder inside of it. Grab the contents from it and move them to the "patch_unpack" folder you have previously acquired from the Natural & Realistic mod .dat file, overwriting everything. At this point you can modify or add anything you wish to your newly created "patch_unpack" folder with the content from both mods. I for example, like to delete the "cameracontext.lib" file in patch_unpack\generated\databases\generic\ that comes with the Natural & Realistic mod so that the running camera FOV is unaltered (that way it stays close to the character while he's running like in the vanilla game instead of zooming out). I also like to add the "Profiler DoF Mod" by The_Silver (you can find it here in the forum) so that the DoF effect is always present whevener the profiler is being used (if DoF is enabled in the graphical settings)

5 - Now rename that "patch_unpack" folder back to just "patch", drag and drop it to "Gibbed.Disrupt.Pack.exe" and wait for it to pack everything back into a .dat file (plus the automatically generated .fat file that comes with it)

6 - Now you have the .dat and .fat files with your custom merged content ready to use, you just have to grab and move them to Watch_Dogs\data_win64, you may want to backup the original .dat and .fat files before doing so. And don't forget to put the required "Living_City_MOD_CONFIG.txt" file from the Living_City mod there as well

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020