CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Makes the game less blurry, disables at least some kind of aa, i've tried the nexus TAA disable and yes it switches off dlss.
    use the true to false method and set as read only.
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/cd-projekt-red-announces-cyberpunk.363779/page-120#post-5864388
    {
    "name": "AntiAliasing",
    "type": "string_list",
    "is_dynamic": true,
    "value": "",
    "index": -1
    }

2. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
  3. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    you can use the crafting to upgrade your fav guns. but your limited less you pick into the crafting lines. but you can upgrade a bunch of stuff you cant craft.

best to get the most rare weapon you can get.

4. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yeah i think i got my purple one from a mission or boss, too. And btw. found the sketch to craft your own, the thing is, its only a common one, could only upgrade it once and wonder if we can upgrade commons to rare, epic, leg, etc...because the common upgraded one i just crafted is still kind of weaker than my "older" epic AJAX from a few hours ago. ^^

Yeah, guess from the same boss, love the weapon, wodner hwy i got a purple one, maybe it depens what level you do the mission..i dunno.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020

5. PhazDelta

PhazDelta Master Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT Strix LC
    Nvidia GT 710 :eek: 1FPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    I'm switching from 8600k to 10600k and 3080, do you think I will have cpu bottleneck again? I'm playing at 1080p ultra and rt reflections on only with rt lighting on medium dlss quality.

7. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    You're playing it with less res and visuals than me think you'll be ok man.:D
    That cpu will be good to go.

8. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 Suprim X
    43 hours in, delayed completing main quest until now.
    I've completed most sidequest and it was rellay good, aside from the boxing which ended up boring a bit...

Among the issues i noticed, i feel like it's too hard to make enough cash to fully enjoy the whole upgrade/crafting/buying car/buying synth. I barely crafted anything in the end, didn't feel like i ever had enough money to buy a car.

[​IMG]

9. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
  10. styckx

styckx Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti XC Ultra
    Good lord oh overpowered enemies.. I'm doing the first real mission and I'm trying to escape this building with my co-hort. And it's just room after room, after room, after room on the way to the exit full of enemies that need like 700 head shots before they die. I've never seen such bullet sponge enemies. This isn't fun what so ever..

Yet, I can run straight at them and punch them a few times and they die..

cerebus23 and Grimbarian like this.

11. PowerK

PowerK Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    Keep in mind that 1080p with DLSS at Quality is 720p. Yes, CPU bottleneck for sure.

Dragam1337 likes this.
  12. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    Then I need a 10700k for this game? I'm targeting 75 solid fps without rt and dlss.

13. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    I have absolutely no money problems at all (even bought a super cyberware thing where you have 6 quickslots very early). In fact, dont even know what to buy since everything i find is better..and like i said earlier, connecting to hubs (they are everywhewre but easy to miss if you dont know what to look for) is giving you a lot of money, even more when spending the 2 skillpoints to get 25 and 50% (if i revall) more. And of obviously, pickung up everything (weapons) and sell them.

I have 32hrs and still very early on in act2, didnt even leave watson yet. Progression above in the main inventory (i) screen says 30%/1%/5% afaik.

They are not op in any way, more like, you dont know how to deal with them and the situation properly.
    (Scan them, they also have resistances, and in most cases if you scan one of the same group in the area, they have almost the same, like 30% fire or shock, etc.)

Uhm, why not use stealth, like its suppose to (normally)? I did verything stealth there and the design and enemies routes are build like this. Its super easy.
    You mentioned punching...this should have given you also the hint, to do stealth. You still can use weapons later if you pick one up, then again, stealth it is, and its easy.

Oh and another hint, "distraction" on objects with hacking is key (to distract enmies and split them from groups).

[​IMG]
    Seems like this issnt a popular thing to do, yet...well...eventually they will find out.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    DocStr4ngelove likes this.
  14. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Only a few hours in. I find it fascinating that as graphics in games gets better that every little graphical flaw sticks out like a sore thumb, like even a small texturing mistake causing a tiny bit of "flashing" becomes so irritating and disappointing. So close, but, so far. From the sounds of things reading everyone's posts, it looks like a long list of bugs that'll need sifting through thoroughly.

They definitely put a lot of effort into this game, but, I honestly think it'll need at least a year of polishing. They need to go back to the start of the game and fix every little thing to stop breaking the immersion.

It reminds me of a mix of release versions of Fallout 3, Skyrim, Grand Theft Auto 4/5 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided with all it's bugs, but, looks a lot better.

I hope they work fast to fix it. It's more important than any next-gen console patches.

15. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Dual UV
    tried to record on how my GTX 1070 struggles :D

16. TheSissyOfFremont

TheSissyOfFremont Master Guru

GPU:
    3090 FE
    Yes - it`s pretty much mandatory for DLSS.

Is it enabled in the Nvidia overlay or in CP?

17. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    I too found sharpening in control panel appears to do nothing.
    Tried changing it a lot on detailed textures to see the difference and even restarting the game in case it doesnt apply immediately.

I tried using the GFE overlay to use sharpening but it gives me a 4% performance decrease as soon as any effect is enabled.

18. Trixster

Trixster Member Guru

GPU:
    1070 G1 Gaming
    I dread to think how mine is performing.. The game defaulted to al high settings bar a few it put to ultra and I have left it at that and just jumped in. In 1080p I have seen no stuttering or micro-stutters just a couple of random floating objects and the npc pop-in (which is scary as hell if you look one way and no one then turn back an blammo a person lol) but other than that it seems to do okay.

The best investment seems to have been the forced change to a 10850k and 32gb mem, seems to have helped the gpu a fair bit. But I need a new gpu for sure for the extra goodies :)

cerebus23 and DocStr4ngelove like this.
  19. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    download.jpg

20. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.