CD Projekt RED Announces Cyberpunk

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    The replay value is gonna be off the charts, because depending on your class that can affect your decisions throughout the game.

Maddness, chispy and DannyD like this.
  2. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Awesome gameplay and graphics ( native 4K HDR no dlss 60fps ), great voices and acting , loving the story so far and yes i'm also a Nomad lol . Played for ~45 minutes to take a brake and continue the story , i got hooked on the story already :D , much better than expected !

Maddness and DannyD like this.
  3. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Yes its just the beginning and trough the game you have different "flavor" choices (not different outcomes tho) with each "origin" but the different endings can only be archived when playing all 3 origins.

btw: about my sound cracking problem - changing from 192kHz to 96kHz fixed it.

DannyD likes this.
  4. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    Man, this game is a performance hog but damn does it look good. 1080ti running 3440x1440 ultrawide and the game defaulted to ultra settings...was getting a nice sexy stable fps of 22 haha. Everything on medium with resolution scale at 90 nets me about 55-60 average. Still looks fantastic but damn I wish I could run it with higher settings. Now I really want at 3080. Game is fantastic so far.

5. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Seems a bit of a cpu hog too, not checked usage but in afterburner cpu temps are higher than any other game i have.
    About 55C average. (and thats in the desert)

6. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    I wasn't going to jump in to get a 3080, but after seeing the recent benchmarks with RTX on i knew I had to jump in.. also currently have a 1080ti and wasn't planning on loading up this game till I had a 3080 in hand, but managed to arrange to buy one off of someone who's backorder delivered for them after they already found another.. willing to sell to me for what he paid

Soooo come Friday I will hopefully have a 3080 to my name and can get going on this game. I may get my character setup though on advance.

DocStr4ngelove and DannyD like this.
  7. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming OC
    Raytracing does look good in many instances, but it's overdone alot aswell... like the light bouncing is turned to 11. Like here in this night club, raytracing makes it way too bright, making it lose some of the atmosphere

RTX off

[​IMG]

RTX on

[​IMG]

8. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    All we need now is Hilbert's performance review and damn i'm liking my new 4 on 3 off work schedule. (quality of life folks, quality of life.):D

CPC_RedDawn likes this.
  9. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    Yeah....as soon as I went outside, I max out at around 42 fps haha. Gsync makes it tolerable but damn, I dont want to turn down the graphics any more. Hopefully a future patch can improve performance. DLSS would make a big difference too, dammit. 3080 needs to be in my life.

10. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I've maxxed RTX except lighting to ultra, i prefer it to psycho, using DLSS balanced. Smooth as silk. (1440p)

11. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    the gpu usage is mostly 98% sometimes 96% but very rarely 99%, is that normal with you guys?

i'm playing 4k maxed out DLSS set to performance most of the time

12. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Yes i'm seen 99%, though i have it pegged at 60fps so i'm usually around 90% at least for now ..

For sure, and then ..MODS!!!:D

13. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    yeah nvm i was messing with Re-size BAR and it tuned down my settings in the bios :D

i see 99% to 100% usage now

DannyD likes this.
  14. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Try these settings

1440p
    Medium Preset (as a starting point)

Renable ALL post process effects and put motion blur on low (disable ones you don't like, DOF can net you 5-10fps!)

Turn AF to 16X (medium puts it at 4x)

Now comes the secret sauce

Turn on AMD CAS FidelityFX STATIC (not dynamic) and turn it to between 80-90% this should net you above 60fps even in the city.

I have now messed around with other settings as FidelityFX makes the game look pretty muddy. I found that disabling that and locking the fps to 48fps using the in game frame rate cap with the same settings (VSYNC OFF!) using my freesync monitor and the game actually feels really damn smooth and the frame rate NEVER moves from 48fps at all. I've tested this in the city and in a pretty demanding mission with tons of enemies, effects and explosions.

Try this and see how you get on.

ALSO on a side note I've noticed certain graphics options don't show up when in game. I paused the game to tweak and I didn't have a texture quality option, I turn the game off and restarted the game and when at the main menu screen I now have a texture quality option and there seems to be more graphic options when not in game. Gonna do further testing tomorrow but this could be by design or a bug.

15. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    So...
    Remapping controls is borked.

For people, like me, that use EDSF... you're going to run into issues. As "F" is not able to be bound. If you try, the game will just tell you "Binding Failed".

16. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    what if you change it in the config file then set to read only?

17. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Thought about it, but figured I'd try that in the morning.
    Been at work all day... and tired now. Just wanted to see how performance was, but got annoyed when I started remapping controls.

18. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Tired?
    Dude it's only 4:45 wth?:D

19. Archvile82

Archvile82 Master Guru

GPU:
    ROG STRIX 4090 OC
    Anyone having problems with HDR ? The brightness is to high giving the game a green tint and ruining shadow detail. It's fine with HDR off.

Display is an LG C9. Can't say I seen this issue on other HDR games.

20. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Got my first gunplay in and waw! And this is CDPRs first shooter?:eek:
    Destruction is nice too.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.