Sony PlayStation 5

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by tsunami231, Apr 16, 2019.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    yah there picture of "people" with 10+ ps5 all over the web that gona be scapled. laucnh of new console are always in low supply but this it especial worse and the scapling happens each time feel worse this time around cause current world issues.

I thought bout buy 1 for me and 1 to sell for past 3 "new" consoles gens but real pain just to get 1.

Walmart site is gona crash and burn again tonight

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I saw that. Basically buying because they can, I guess. Who knows what goes on in the minds of people these days?

3. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    ^well the word "profit" could be the most important one for these people?

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    alot people said they would love to be able to read people minds to know this I of the opinion that, that would become a never ending nightmare if you could :rolleyes:

it ingenuous idea buy for 500$ and resale on auctions sites for 2/3 times it prices depending on desperate people are to buy it. scummy thing to do but it happens would love it it didnt happen but, yah the world is out for it self

Personally I would never buy anything on auction site more then it actual price even if it was impossible to find.

if it was something out production never to be made ever again that another story

5. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    That might work if there was a demand for the PS5, which there isn't right now. Money is tight for most people. So they wiill just end up selling at a loss.

6. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Well I hope you’re right, but a lot of people make/made already/will still make more money especially in this time period. I will never pay not even one cent to these people, even when I can afford to pay double the original price.

7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Same happens with every new consoles. The mini SNES springs to mind. Couldn't buy it anywhere. Crazy ebay prices.

serbicu likes this.
  8. pharma

pharma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 1080

DannyD and Hypernaut like this.
  9. Hypernaut

Hypernaut Master Guru

GPU:
    5700XT Red Devil
    I don't see much of a difference. When you are bouncing all over the map in multiplayer those little differences are unnoticeable.

10. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    been saying that for years, I rather have soild 60fps over eyecandy i most likely will never notice, I will admit we are getting there for the "photo realistic" stuff people have been claim for over a 2 decades, still long way offer, photo realistic to me means I cant tell the diffrence between a actual photo/realife and CGI/CG/Gameplay and we are not there yet

Hypernaut likes this.

11. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Watching a video on YT isn't going to show just how good games look in 4K compared to 1080p. But then again it's Call of Duty, so meh.

12. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
  13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    eh imo 4k on YT is to to about what 1080p should look like. and 1080p on YT isnt even close to what 1080p looks like, the compression on there is terrible on YT it kind the same to almost all streaming video players/sites, less you watching said stream on say netflix/amazon in which cause 1080p does look pertty close to what 1080p should look like same for 4k

14. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  15. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Interesting. I doubt it will be released any time soon though.

16. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
  17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    It is a patent nothing more.

18. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    true i just dont the path MS and SONY are take in that they "upgrades" mid generation:(

19. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    It's a good idea imo. No one complains about cell/mobile phones being released each year with no concernable differences to the hardware, and paying $500+ for a tiny screen.

20. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I think it better to do the next gen systems every 5 years instead of the every 8-10 they been doing forget about the mid gen upgrades, cause instead make games to run for 1 system and one spec they now need to do it for 2 system with 2 different specs. point of console was system had the same spec for everyone ran the same for every have ps5 and ps5 pro and MS xbox X series and xbox s series is kind stupid they have more cost for hardware by doing that when they could just have the 1 cost. chances are if you cant offed the 499$ you cant afford the 399 or 299 system.

but that just my imo.

As for cell phone. cell phone are not thing any more just pocket pc, that marketed as "smart" phones, the phone fucntion this this " smart" phones are last function on the list of prioritizes. and the people paying 500~1000 dollar a year for new one are stupid , they all cant live without it just like there social sites which lead to another reason i not even gona bother to get into.

anyway, For the poeple that manged to get there hand on ps5.

How do you ps4 game run? mostly interested in How nioh/nioh ,hzd run from performance stand point? is the boost boosting the games to 60 fps? and staying? every time i mange to get in to q on sony site for the day they sell them they were gone.

Ghosty likes this.