Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Havel, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    ATI = better AF
    Nvidia = better AA

Is my understanding, personally I'm more bothered by AF than a few jaggies. Colours tend to be better on ATI from my experience as well (though that's based on 70% ATI to 30% Nvidia cards over the years).

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    Get the outlaw pass for gold, if the 3rd? is still available to buy. This way you will have your spent gold back and some extra at the end of the pass level.

But yeah, dailies are the way to get gold in general. I farmed for some weeks and ended with 180 gold bars - and nothing to spend them (except the overpriced gold prices for "normal" things you can buy with money). Spent it on the 3rd outlaw pass and only played a few level - because i literally did everything online alreeady, so my gold is just sitting there right now and waiting to be spent in the future, when theres more content..

fantaskarsef likes this.
  3. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Yeah especially with the streaks you can get, farming dailies is the most reasonable so far. And it takes a lot of gold to be a moonshiner, apparently the camp's 25 gold.

One question though: As I am the leader of the gang, when I buy that moonshine camp, will people in my gang be able to play moonshine missions as well, do their recipes etc. for their moonshiner role, or does every one of us need those 25 gold for three separate camps with 3 people in the gang?

4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    guys people are complaining that this game suffers from stuff that break the immersion
    like when u kill people, the bounty comes at u out of nowhere...like it suddenly appears and they come to kill you

5. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    sounds like the same folks that complained the weapons in BOTW would always break, lol total horse crap.

6. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    so? let them complain. Too many snowflakes out there just need to grow some hairy one ffs

coc and DannyD like this.
  7. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    So u mean these stuff don t break the immersion? Or are they exaggerating?

8. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    The only immersion breaking is the youtubers looking for quick content so they make videos about non-issues for the sake of coin.

coc, AsiJu, ramthegamer and 1 other person like this.
  9. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC Trinity 4080
    At the end of the day every game lacks some form of immersion. This game is very huge and immersive in so many ways, but the nit pickers will always find something to whine about.

If you haven't already, you should really get the game. It's very good. Main story is relatively short, but trust me you will be so busy with the game world you can totally take your time with the story.

ramthegamer likes this.
  10. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    its the disconnect between stuff like your horses balls growing or shrinking depending on the temperature.

and the entire west having cell phones and internet apparently, that they can know your face and where you are instantly. nm you could fake aggro way better then what they did do.

its being autistic about being a cowboy but the details just fall off a cliff in wierd and disjointed ways. so it "breaks immersion" like being kos in mexico wo cheats. there were ways to keep you out of there more organic than a god tier sniper and possies from hell the moment you set foot in there.

11. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    I had over 120 hours in the game (all Story mode) before I even reached Chapter 3........... ;)

angelgraves13 likes this.
  12. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    But not your own balls?

0 / 10 bad gaem!

13. S.T.A.R.A.C.

S.T.A.R.A.C. Master Guru

GPU:
    HD 7970 3GB WindForce
    Snowflakes!? Because they think critically and criticize some nonsense that happens too often!

14. R* is splitting RDR2 and RDO.

Red Dead Online will be available from the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Rockstar Games Launcher, Epic Games Store and Steam at an introductory offer of $4.99 – which is 75% off the regular price – until February 15, 2021*. Please note that PlayStation Plus and/or Xbox Live Gold are required to play. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Red Dead Online will be playable via backward compatibility on PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series hardware.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newsw...d-online-as-a-standalone-game-on-december-1st

angelgraves13 likes this.
  15. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 Ti
    Sadly 100% about printing more money for RDO and nothing about a split meaning new content for SP :(

cerebus23 likes this.

16. DocStr4ngelove

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    Still waiting for bank/train raids for 4 players here.

ShadowDuke and fantaskarsef like this.
  17. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Can you do any of those in online at all? Besides that one mission you get? Like, a role mission perhaps?

Startet Moonshining yesterday :D

18. DocStr4ngelove

GPU:
    MSI 3080TI Ventus3X
    Not afaik

fantaskarsef likes this.
  19. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Yeah, was afraid of having understood it correctly in the first place. Too bad, would be so easy to implement.

DocStr4ngelove likes this.
  20. PowerK

PowerK Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 FE
    Did they mention anything about ray tracing?

I played RDR2 on X1X when it launched.
    I wonder if it's worth buying again on PC..