Textures bugging on Call of Duty 1 (OpenGL)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by sanctuaryez, Nov 17, 2020.

1. sanctuaryez

sanctuaryez Guest

GPU:
    2x8gb
    Hello.
    This is a longshot considering how old this game is but I'm having really annoying issues with the textures in CoD1 since I have my new PC (with a rtx2080).

shot0053.jpg

As you can see on this first screen walls are fine but the snow is messing up.
    shot0054.jpg
    And here on this one it's the opposite, ground looks how its supposed to be but the walls dont.

I have tried every possible settings on the nvidia control panel and a few on nvidia inspector, but this issue doesnt go away. Half the textures in my game have that blurry effect and it annoys the hell out of me.

If anyone has a clue how I could fix it and enjoy good graphics please help me.

Thanks.

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    set nvidia filtering quality to performance or quality, not high performance.

3. sanctuaryez

sanctuaryez Guest

GPU:
    2x8gb
    it's on high quality atm but as i stated i already tried every CP setting. allowing negative lod doesnt help either.

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    I said Quality, not High Quality.

5. sanctuaryez

sanctuaryez Guest

GPU:
    2x8gb
    I know but I already tried it and it doesn't make a difference so I stick with high quality