32" plus, curved monioter, color accurate, 120hz plus and blue light tech built in

Discussion in 'Computer Monitor Forum' started by IhatebeingAcop, Sep 27, 2020.

1. IhatebeingAcop

IhatebeingAcop Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080
    As the title suggests, looking for a curved monitor at least 32" but would prefer not much bigger, high refresh rate no lower than 120hz, color accurate and would prefer some sort of blue light tech built in to protect my precious eyes. Spent an hour or two this morning and couldn't find anything with all of those. Thanks for the help.

2. jamesalexa705

jamesalexa705 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-N1650OC
    What Is Your Budget?

3. IhatebeingAcop

IhatebeingAcop Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080
    500 to 1k USD.

4. ZXRaziel

ZXRaziel Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    I personally like Dell monitors with IPS diplays , expansive … yes , not the Highest specs in everything like for example asus ,
    BUT the quality control and factory settings are very good out of the box .
    My next choice would be LG OLED , I know someone will be here shortly to tell us about the burn in issues and all that , but just go and see one in action if you can , the picture quality , colours , contrast and the HDR capability is like nothing I have seen before and the tech has improved over the last few years so the burn in problems are minimal , obviously I would not use it to watch content with static images for prolonged periods of time .

5. gmavignier

gmavignier Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2060
    I can state to that as well. Dell monitors are never the best for anything but the usually tick all the right boxes. Give them a look.