be quiet! launches Pure Loop Liquid CPU Cooler

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Pure Loop is the water cooling unit of choice for all price-conscious users that seek high performance and silent operation. Features like a doubly decoupled pump, noise-optimized Pure Wings 2 fans, a...

be quiet! launches Pure Loop Liquid CPU Cooler

2. Huggi

Huggi Active Member

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX Vega 64
    Huh, that's an interesting location for a pump. And certainly avoids Asetek's patent whilst maintaining radiator compatibility with cases. Cable management should be easier too since it's closer to the radiator, although that pesky RGB cable means the CPU block still has a cable coming out of it... wonder if having the RGB cable follow the tubing under the braided sleeving so that it comes out with the pump header would be difficult and/or expensive to do?

3. asturur

asturur Maha Guru

GPU:
    Geforce Gtx 1080TI
    i wonder what about we make rgb lights illegal.

toyo likes this.
  4. Bobdole776

Bobdole776 Member

GPU:
    zotac amp extreme 1080ti
    Hmm this looks to be an intriguing product, and since it's BeQuiet, it should actually be relatively well made as well.

The bottle of fluid that comes with the kit has me intrigued as well. If the fluid can be changed in this that means we could keep this kit going for practically forever unlike many sealed models that eventually dry up, making this unit the perfect GPU cooler or long life CPU.

Looking forward to seeing reviews of this one specially stacked against my Arctic 360 with the vrm fan which is top dog right now.

Hopefully Hilbert reviews the 360 model, ha.

5. fry178

fry178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080S WB
    So a bottle with fluid, but no level/flow sensor that tells you its low,
    nor a res, so wanna see how many will start having leaks after copmpletely filling it,
    without any air left that can "buffer" pressure changes due to temp differences.

Besides not having the hose-pump, the Eisbaer AIOs cost about the same,
    come with a res (with window so you see the level) and uses all g1/4 stuff,
    so anything can be replaced/upgraded like on a custom loop.

suty455 likes this.
  6. suty455

suty455 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3090
    Totally agree that was my start with liquid cooling from an AIO and its basically a custom loop in a box much better value and will last forever with proper care

mine now has added a second reservoir and pump with a graphics loop an extra rad and new pipes

HandR likes this.
  7. marcolau

marcolau Member

GPU:
    gtx 980 4gb
    now if be quiet really wants to stand out the crowd it has to sell the pump as spare , since it is the part that always fails first.
    till then i''l pass

8. fry178

fry178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 2080S WB
    @marcolau
    the eisbaer does.
    except you can swap it out for a different block/res/pump and doesnt have to be a "combo",
    as i wouldn't want to hook up the same pump when one failed already (sure doesnt mean much, but still)

HandR likes this.