OverdriveNTool - tool for AMD GPUs

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by tede, Aug 6, 2017.

1. DeepMining

DeepMining Guest

GPU:
    RX580 8GB
    Hello,

i have a Rig with 6 RX580 Cards. The settings with OverdriveNtool
    (Latest Version) is OverdriveNTool.exe -r1 -p1"gpu1" -r2 -p2"gpu2" -r3 -p3"gpu3" -r4 -p4"gpu4"....

But the Fan Settings didnt work. What is wrong? Or is there something wrong in the .Bat file?

Thx for Help!

2. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Go up ;)

3. faridgv

faridgv Guest

GPU:
    rx 470
    @tede how i can change memory voltage on RX 5700 XT from 0.85 to some thing like 0.75?is it possible?

4. Jellis

Jellis Member

GPU:
    AMD Rx 5700 xt 8gb
    Hey, this tool hasnt worked with my 5700xt since 20.7.1 could you look into this? voltage gets reset to default every time i try and apply a profile, and if i set the voltages to the same value my pc locks up and restart you can set the voltages to that in wattman though and its not a problem

5. Poisson

Poisson Member

GPU:
    RX 590 Nitro+
    Hi I have done a new version of ONT R.B.R.T edition.

Tede updated my version to his 0.3.0 beta version, and said I can post it, he solved some problems he saw and I also have solved another ones he saw. He also suggested to implement changes at the apply buttons when an option is runing.

With this new version for manual options, you have to set a profile first to get the starting values or unlock dpms when an option is checked/uncheked, or if you change from manual to auto and to manual again. The apply captions ar changing from apply to apply the profile or values, start to start the options to work when an option is checked, or apply/start if an option is checked but the profile isn't loaded and stop.
    Nobody than me have tested it, seems to work for me. Let me know if you see some problem. Hope it works four you.

You can see with this gif how it is working:

[​IMG]

You have more info about the tool options at this post.

V2.2.5

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    Renons and OnnA like this.
  6. Jellis

Jellis Member

GPU:
    AMD Rx 5700 xt 8gb
    @Poisson thnx ill give this version a try hopefully it works!!

7. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    THX :D

UPD.
    Working with Vega

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    Poisson likes this.
  8. Poisson

Poisson Member

GPU:
    RX 590 Nitro+
    You are welcome, but my options aren't working for the Navi Rx 5000 gpus. It is working for navi but without my options.

You are welcome, it could work for vega but nobody have tested the tool with it, I only have tested it for my 590. It could work as vega have avfs voltages. The auto mode, that is the default mode fpolaris gpus areusing avfs voltages that are changing for the same dpm clock with the temp. At auto you can't change the voltages, the voltages are automatically setted for the clocks you set. The manual mode is using a fixed voltage for dpm clock, but with my voltage options you can do it to work like an avfs mode. This is how it works for polaris, but I can't know how is this working for Vega, R9 200, 300 or furys gpus. R9 200, 300 and furys gpus could work but the auto mode will don't have avfs voltages, only the auto setted voltages for per dpm clock.

Great!, thanks for testing it.

So are Vega gpus using avfs at auto mode and fixed voltages at manual?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  9. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Fixed V, my config (imported) at Manual OC.
    NP found, should work for everyone.

Poisson likes this.
  10. Poisson

Poisson Member

GPU:
    RX 590 Nitro+
    Great, thanks for the info and the test.

11. joker-75

joker-75 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire rx 5700 xt
    Excellent worked with 5700xt driver 20.5.1, but hasn't worked with since 20.7.1, voltage gets reset to default.

12. cts

cts Member

GPU:
    5700XT x2
    I'm having a similiar issue. I have a Windows 7 Pro system with a 8GB RX 580 but for some reason 0.2.7, 0.2.8, and 0.2.9 do not work. I have tried driver version 20.4.2, 20.9.1, 19.9.2, and 19.8.1 where the response in all situations is "This GPU is not supported" and wondering what I could be doing wrong, besides the obvious of not using W10... ODNT says W7 or newer... Did you ever find a fix for this?

13. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    "Hello, problem in 20.5.1 is because AMD has chagned one file name from 'atikmdag.sys' into 'amdkmdag.sys'
    Here is 0.2.9 beta1 which should fix this
    source code"

Try this one :)
    Just copy Your .ini to the folder (to maintain Your OC settings).

14. cts

cts Member

GPU:
    5700XT x2
    I'm currently using drivers 19.8.1 which appears to be the last version that only allows the drivers to be installed, from thereafter the AMD software is required during install. With this version I still get the "GPU is not supported" message. If you're confident this may be a case of too old of drivers then I'll give 20.4.2 or newer a shot (suggestion for W7?) Thanks though for the fast reply!

15. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    Try: 20.5.1 WHQL then 7.2 and 8.3 and lastly 9.1 (best for me is 20.5.1).
    Im on WinX 2004 v. xx.508

16. cts

cts Member

GPU:
    5700XT x2
    For W7 there isn't a 20.5.1 and so I tried the other three 7.2, 8.3, and 9.1 with the same results on two different W7 systems. The same answer, including v0.2.9b1, was "This GPU is not supported." Thoughts?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  17. OnnA

OnnA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TiTan RTX Ampere UV
    -> Ask @tede

18. cts

cts Member

GPU:
    5700XT x2
    Thanks for the info. I have two systems with W7 Pro using 20.9.1 for an 8GB RX580 and this version reports "This GPU is not supported." Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

19. cts

cts Member

GPU:
    5700XT x2
    Just installed the most recent 20.9.2 for Windows 7 and the same result. I also tried 18.12.2, the first for ONT 0.2.8, as well as 18.12.1.1, the last for ONT 0.2.7, without success.

Anyone know what the final supported W7 driver version which is supported by ONT?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  20. faridgv

faridgv Guest

GPU:
    rx 470
    plz PLZ plz add memory voltage control into ONT for rx 5000 & rx 6000

OnnA likes this.