AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su to Keynote at CES 2021

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    CES announced that AMD President and CEO Dr. Lisa Su will keynote during CES 2021. Dr. Su will present the AMD vision for the future of research, education, work, entertainment and gaming, including ...

AMD CEO Dr. Lisa Su to Keynote at CES 2021

Embra and Maddness like this.
  2. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    CES dates are Wed, Jan 6, 2021 – Sat, Jan 9, 2021.

Yes, we are ALL wondering

3. Silva

Silva Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX580 O4G
    I wonder what they'll present in October and still have stuff to present by January...

4. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Maybe the Oct 28 Radeon announcement will be that they'll have a Radeon announcement at CES. That seems to be their MO this year, give 0 information, respond with retarded emojis since you're not allowed to actually give information, and announce announcements which turn out to be announcements.

5. JamesSneed

JamesSneed Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    I suspect since they are calling the CPU's the 5000 series they will announce they are moving up there APU designs to use current tech versus prior gen CPU and GPU designs. Its what I would do in there shoes its why Intel has done well in the laptop space lately.

6. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 Red Dragon
    Probably the next APUs for laptop (Ryzen 5000). By that time the Ryzen 4000 APUs will be half a year old so it will probably be the time to announce the new ones. Depending on how well Ryzen 3 performs on desktop the Ryzen 5000 APUs could be a significant announcement to make. It's clear from the 4000 APUs AMD now takes this segment seriously.

Silva likes this.