Logitech G Outs a New Lineup of Vibrant Gaming Gear

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The centerpiece of the new Logitech G-Series Color Collection is the G733 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Headset. Featuring four vibrant colors, the new G733 gaming headset is a full featured, wireless he...

Logitech G Outs a New Lineup of Vibrant Gaming Gear

2. Davud

Davud Member

GPU:
    MSI 5700XT Gaming X
    Too girly. pass...

3. ATOJAR

ATOJAR Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750 XT Red Devi
    Think i will stick to my more manly looking G513 carbon, 502 Prometheus Spectrum & Arctis 7.

4. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    I'm, unsurprisingly, back in the market for a new mouse....since my G502 HERO is having double click issues already.... Definitely not going for a colorful G203 or G305....
    You mean G502 Proteus Spectrum?

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    They could renamed it and released it again, the mouse has been renamed and realeased at 3 times I know about

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    If we're talking about the G502....there was the G502 Proteus Core (the original), G502 Proteus Spectrum, G502 HERO and G502 Lightspeed
    The Proteus Spectrum added RGB.... HERO added a "better" optical sensor and the Lightspeed is wireless. Not just simple renaming. There are actually differences.

The way Logitech's "gaming" mice seem to hold up, I'm half tempted to save myself some money and just buy a Logitech B100....

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I know there was diffrence i was just being sarcastic, but the RGB additon was crap and uneed, the better optical sensor again same thing, who really need 10k + sense i cant do anything with it above 1100. and wireless? well lets just say to I avioding wireless for anything but consoles controlers for time being

my Original Core failed me right after I changed the pad on the feet, no sooner did I do that, the middle mouse button went, mouse last 5 years and then some, right threw my swtor mmo adiction, never issue with buttons or anything, change the mouses padded feet and bam i could no longer use middle mouse button which was locking things up in windows cause it was almost like middle button would get stuck on.