Steam Weekly Top Sellers July 20, 2020

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    It's been a while since we did one of these, and hey guess what's in the top three. Check out our DEATH STRANDING performance review with 33 graphics cards here. Here are the ten top-selling titles ...

Steam Weekly Top Sellers July 20, 2020

2. thesebastian

thesebastian Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 Waterblock
    I started playing No Man's Sky this weekend. I'm really enjoying it.

It's VULKAN out of the box and that makes me think I'm in year 2030. Game runs pretty well.

Can't believe it's top seller as it's 4 years old. I know it had a crappy lunch, but right now the game is a very good single player with some co-op and some multiplayer stuff

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    it was originally opengl and had nothing of value at all.

4. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asrock 7700XT
    Why is the Valve Index Kit so high up? It's not on sale and I'm not aware of any major new games available.

5. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    No man's sky deserves to be rewarded.
    They did the mistake to release it too fast and overhype things that where not in the game or not working at all . But after the outcry the bad reception most companies will just disappear and 4 years later none will remember a thing. Instead they stuck with it and eventually fixed it with free updates .

6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I refrain from commenting on NMS to not pick an argument here, I'll just say I preordered and regretted it greatly. More so than on many other things.

@schmidtbag I wondered that too checking the top sellers on steam... I honestly believe it's fake, I have my doubts that they sell more steam VR kits for €1000+ than game copies at any times. They don't even give numbers for how many they sell... I could imagine those positions are made to look better than one would expect.

Embra and Brasky like this.
  7. Embra

Embra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Red Devil 6950 XT
    Pushing VR?