How do I get rid of the Logo bars on the top and bottom?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Snacko, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Snacko

Snacko Member

GPU:
    nVidia 1080TI
    One day these just appeared. I don't know what I did.. but for the life of me I cannot get rid of them.. (see pic).

I am using the latest 4.6.2 Afterburner and 7.3.0 Beta RivaTuner. (was using the non-Beta before, but thought it might fix this).. I have a nVidia 1080TI.

Also, a few of the Monitoring items don't show up. GPU1 Power, FrameRate Min/Max. Why not??

Thanks!

RivaLogo.png

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Those bars are the part of modern web OSD layout. Either switch to different layout or remove them via layout editor, both are defined in prolog and epilog separators.

3. Snacko

Snacko Member

GPU:
    nVidia 1080TI
    Thanks for your reply.

I found the Overlay Editor plugin. Is that what you mean by Layout Editor? If so, I can probably figure it out. Except that I Loaded the sample.ovl and in the editor it still shows the current one(in pic above in the background. And I cannot select anything or delete anything on that first overlay. When I go back into a game the sample.ovl is on top of that first overlay.. How do you delete it so you can make your own?

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

No, that’s not what I mean. Try to use search using it as a keyword.

5. Snacko

Snacko Member

GPU:
    nVidia 1080TI
    Thanks, I found it and got it working.