WATCH DOGS Merged MOD

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by Marduk, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Zer01neDev

Zer01neDev Guest

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 GAMING 4G
    I have tried to found every soundtrack of the game, with no success...

2. sharkraiden

sharkraiden Guest

GPU:
    AMD
    Anyone can tell me wich is the biggest explosion effect? (close to e3 2012) by the WORSE or SUPERSOURAV?

3. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    I compared them and didn't notice any difference between them, moreover they look just like default explosions. Those guys changed the values but the game simply ignores them. The explosions already maxed out in the game.

4. R3cK17

R3cK17 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980 ref@1440/8000
    Hey guys sorry to revive this thread, but I just started playing again and it was quite a while back since I last played. this new 1.06 update (or maybe 1.05, I don't know) the hacking terminal symbols have changed drastically, they are no longer the T/4 way or straight junction symbols. Is this normal? Was this implemented in an update or is it the mod pack?
    i.imgur. com/UxlZkTz.png
    i.imgur. com/7yP90p4.png
    Been doing my head in trying a few other mods, new saves and so I am here as a last resort seeing as I am using the * FINAL MOD * from page 1

5. R3cK17

R3cK17 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980 ref@1440/8000

Fixed.
    If anyone ever has that problem then remove everything in the GameProfile.xml within <CustomQuality></CustomQuality>
    or replace the entire "CustomQuality" crap with just <CustomQuality />
    or if you don't care about the config then just delete the xml file and reconfigure your in game settings.

Maybe that might be of some use to someone out there. Thanks.

6. doddy84

doddy84 Guest

GPU:
    32gb
    Help Needed

Hi All,

Just found this thread and just started playing the game to see how the modding worked for this.

I have downloaded:

MOD is merged work from different Modders in this Community with some own tweaks
    * Mod updated 28.01.2015 (UBIPATCH v1.06.329 compatible) *

at the top of the very first page and placed in the patch.fat and patch.dat in the correct folders. The game loads however from what I can see none of the mods are running? I tried the Play as NPC and Ultimate Mod CARs but the outfits are not in the shops and the cars do not show when requesting a car.

I have installed both of the mods separately and they load into the game fine however I really wanted this all in one mod without having to try and workout how to put them all together like this great mod does?

Any help would be appreciated.

7. jimmyw85

jimmyw85 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 285
    anyone know if this compare with Natural & Realistic Lighting mod which is better?

8. moneytheman

moneytheman Guest

GPU:
    do this look better then definitive and how much vram would this use on the highest settings and high in game on 1440p with dof and motion blur off on with temp aa on

9. 6135

6135 Member

GPU:
    GPU
    thank marduk

10. Nezumi

Nezumi Guest

GPU:
    RX 5600XT 6GB
    Is the FoC on MediaFire the latest version? Because it's the only link that's still up as far as I can find.