Steam Summer Sale 2020

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Repo Man, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    Bought -
    Batman Arkham Knight
    I wanted this when it first came out and remember it was pretty much broken on release. So I forgot about it. Then I see it on sale for $4.99....game looks amazing maxed out on 4K. Runs like a dream now too. Seems all the bugs have been worked out. Playing with a Xbox One controller.

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
    I have this on Xbox One X, but I wanted to play on PC. Looks much crisper. I swear whenever they claim full 4k on X, it still looks washed out compared to PC. Maybe it's the ppi. Glad I got it, already got farther into the game than I was on X.

Trine 4
    I enjoyed the first one, then I didn't touch the others. This was more of an impulse buy for being on sale for $8.99 and being compatible with Geforce Now. If not for that compatibility, I wouldn't of purchased. But compatible and under $10. Why not. I need a fun, easy game for on the go.

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I got Bloodstained with all it DLC and I bought the the elder scrolls collection, already had Skyrim and SE but collection had Oblivion deluxe edition and Morrowind GOTY edition for less the buy it seperate. now my whole elderscroll library is digital.

3. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    I really wanted to pick up the GT4 pack (dlc) for ACC and Outer Reaches (dlc) for BNG, but apparently they can't be purchased for another week.

4. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    I bought Borderlands 3 and then refunded. I just can't take that level of stupidity anymore I guess.

KissSh0t likes this.

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I think the only thing I liked from Borderland is claptrap that is it,

6. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Ha...
    One of the main things I hated about Borderlands was Claptrap.

I really liked the first game, while the "humor" did get annoying, it was bearable. But, BL2 pushed it to levels I just couldn't stand.
    To the point I have zero interest in trying BL3.

coc and cerebus23 like this.